Worst Thing You've Done

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I fantasize about pregnant women and that’s all I gotta say about that.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Through the blood of Christ we are all able to be forgiven for our sins.
God laid down a set of 10 rules to follow and people still break them and he forgives.
Forgive yourself and allow God to forgive you and you are good
Much respect.
I can simplify it further just for fun. Adam and Eve were given one rule of "Do Not" in the Garden of Eden. They couldn't follow 1 simple rule.

Paul said he was the chief of all sinners. I'm pretty sure my sin rate is right up there.

I know that mot everyone believes in Jesus, or any god, in any form. I am not asking you to believe. I'm not going to try and force anyone to believe. But for me, I would be a lost cause if God's grace, mercy, and forgiveness did not exist.

I may have committed more sin after accepting Christ than before I admitted I believed in God. Trust me, my sin did not stop when I became a pastor. If anything, I was the lead misfit. Sad, but true.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

takiotoshi

Established Member
I never said I should have vote for Hillary but I see this president and the White House as a shit show

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Much respect.
I can simplify it further just for fun. Adam and Eve were given one rule of "Do Not" in the Garden of Eden. They couldn't follow 1 simple rule.

Paul said he was the chief of all sinners. I'm pretty sure my sin rate is right up there.

I know that mot everyone believes in Jesus, or any god, in any form. I am not asking you to believe. I'm not going to try and force anyone to believe. But for me, I would be a lost cause if God's grace, mercy, and forgiveness did not exist.

I may have committed more sin after accepting Christ than before I admitted I believed in God. Trust me, my sin did not stop when I became a pastor. If anything, I was the lead misfit. Sad, but true.

Im named after Jonathan and David in the Bible. I'd say I have very much lived up to David's name... in the good ways, but mostly the bad lol.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Passed up a hell of a deal on a brand new Raven R1 back in 2006. Still kick myself in the nuts for that one.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, I just looked up mortgage rates...they have gone up significantly since I prequalified last October.

Users who are viewing this thread