Worst Thing You've Done

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I have posted in the wrong forum. Put videos in Road Side, said nice things in Smack Down, more than once. Got the infractions, toughed it out, moved on.

VegasMichael

Established Member
When I was in first grade I developed a kleptomania problem. If it wasn't nailed down I took it. Stole from the neighborhood store, from friends, from family members. My parents were rightly very concerned and counseled me repeatedly about it, I talked to the counselor at school, my grandparents. Nothing worked. Then one day my mother discovered I had stolen some football cards from the grocery store. The look on her face was frightening. She told me to stay in my room til further notice. Well further notice ended up being my father practically kicking my bedroom door down and literally beating the crap out of me for like 30 seconds or so. 30 seconds is a long time when you are getting your butt kicked. And guess what? It cured my kleptomania problem. It was the only time I was ever thrashed by my parents.

o2gt

Established Member
Im sure I have done many bad things over the years. The worst was picking up my first drink and then picking up the next couple thousand when I along with everyone else knew it was time for me to stop.

I feel bad for all the terrible things that happened from the first to the last one. Im still trying to get past that guilt, the only way is to be better moving forward. that I find can be hard to believe sometimes, even knowing its true.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I called L.L. an asshole once

The rest of my bad things went to the grave when my dog died...he knew all of my shenanigans...shit not even my life long best friend is unaware of lol

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Be a massive selfish asshole and commitmentphobe to the woman I love and need in my life.

All I can say is listen to your lady guys. And remember to put the bottle down eventually. Parties are fun and a buzz is real cool and all.. but it almost lost me her. I cut back big time and it's help tremendously.

Rare40th

Established Member
Ate some Red Snapper at the local strip joint.......fishy tasting. JK lol

I did what most people have done, loaned a friend some money. A year later I finally got the money but apparently at the expense of a friendship (his choice).

Never_Enough

Established Member
Cared too much, got burned, lost motivation.
Put work above health and family.
Had expectations that exceeded reality.
I'm still trying to find the right motivation for dating. Nothing but losers & whores left out there. If I wasn't a sex fiend, I'd not bother at all. :D

JA5.0N

Established Member
Badmouthing the moderator was one of the dumber things ive done but definitely not thw worst. Im gonna open myself up to you guys. I had to have my gall bladder removed and two hernia surgeries on a 3 month span and became hooked on pain pills. I stole from friends and my family to support my habit. I have since cleaned up, got my degree and a good job but i will always hate myself for betraying those who love me.
Bad mouthed the moderator

Users who are viewing this thread