Winter is here!

STREETREBEL

Established Member
Missouri.
This happened fast, in about 10 minutes.
Wind gust to 50mph!
Power outages.
DSC00659.gif

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
I just shoveled 12 inches of snow because the snow is so wet my snow blower cant get through it. And in 30 mins a blizzard warning starts in my area. We are suppose to get another 4 to 6 inches. 50mph gusts of wind and blowing drifting snow everywhere... ON WISCONSIN!!!

03snkvert

Established Member
I just shoveled 12 inches of snow because the snow is so wet my snow blower cant get through it. And in 30 mins a blizzard warning starts in my area. We are suppose to get another 4 to 6 inches. 50mph gusts of wind and blowing drifting snow everywhere... ON WISCONSIN!!!

Tell me about it, took me 2.5 hours to get my driveway cleaned out and my arms now feel like Jello.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Feels good not having to complain about the weather here in Jersey again...

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I'll take a Montana winter over a ****ing Mizouri winter any day. ****ing ice storms and what not. Ugly as hell with no snow. nothing to do. cold as shit with the humidity.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
It was 80 yesterday...Now it's all chilly and windy, what the hell. Like 55. Go away, winter.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Tell me about it, took me 2.5 hours to get my driveway cleaned out and my arms now feel like Jello.

Corey

Did you lose power? We have been out for 13 hours with no fix in sight and 25 relatives scheduled to show up at our place tomorrow night.

This blows.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member

It always sucks when you clear your drive way, only to know a plow truck will come and block you in. Then you have another half hour of work just to get out of your drive way, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread