Winter is here!

TClark22

Established Member
feel ya there! execpt my GT was in the garage! I even had to miss work because the GT doesn't move in snow/ice...lol something about 400ftlbs and old dry cracking BFG KDW2 tires.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
I just shoveled 12 inches of snow because the snow is so wet my snow blower cant get through it. And in 30 mins a blizzard warning starts in my area. We are suppose to get another 4 to 6 inches. 50mph gusts of wind and blowing drifting snow everywhere... ON WISCONSIN!!!

yea you guys got hit hard. we didnt get crap down here in Racine. about an inch of slush and really windy. good call on that 4-6 inches though weathermen :poke:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
It always sucks when you clear your drive way, only to know a plow truck will come and block you in. Then you have another half hour of work just to get out of your drive way, lol.

Every freaking time... Right when its cleared out they'll wall 2ft of snow in front of the damn driveway... Last time when we had a monster storm (2 years ago) they put about 3ft+ of hard packed snow in front of our driveway and I said **** that shit, just put the bronco in 4Lo and blasted a hole into the street.

Right now its 46 and raining, tomorrow its 52 and raining... I hate cold and no snow, whats the point?

03snkvert

Established Member
Corey

Did you lose power? We have been out for 13 hours with no fix in sight and 25 relatives scheduled to show up at our place tomorrow night.

This blows.

No, we never lost power. While I was outside snow blowing, I saw the street light flicker a few time but we never lost power!

It always sucks when you clear your drive way, only to know a plow truck will come and block you in. Then you have another half hour of work just to get out of your drive way, lol.

I was just waiting for that Jackass to come by..... Luckily he never did, but it was like a 3ft pile at the end of the driveway from where the plowed before I started.

For some reason, the last few snows we had have been so wet and heavy that my snow blower is almost worthless and I had to do most of my driveway by hand.

This morning right before we were getting ready to leave for work the Jackass came bye and put these huge 3ft snow and ice boulders in the end of my drive way. No driving over those with all the Plastic on the Explorers the wife and I have. I just ended up picking them up to move the damn things. They weren't heavy, but they were solid as hell.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, that is one big storm you folks in the midwest got hit with. We're seeing some steady light wind and stronger gusts, and off and on rain. Thankfully we didn't get any snow.

Users who are viewing this thread