Why do people tease?

Nazman

Established Member
Sorry for you guys....but this motor/combo aint going anywere! lol! I love the car responsiviness and power! The curve is insane and pulls all the way to 8000RPM+ It will not stop or quit! lol!

Im going to try and enjoy the car. Just drive her as is! Even with the 23 deg of timing this thing is just plain evil!

On the strip she ran 12.3s @ 127 at 3600LBS......my 1/8 MPH was 88.xx lol! Destroyed the 315s MTs...lol! The gains on the back 1/2 were incredible!

On Wen Ill try with just slicks.....and same trim....then.....on my "race" trim/weight (~3250)........and let her rip.

She should do ~130 all motor no problem and should be sub 10.5s (I hope!).

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
Spent some time on the dyno this passed Sunday.....gained 28RWHP adjusting fuel only! lol! No timing adjustments as of yet!!!

Could not get her to go higher than 7500RPMs on the dyno for what ever reason....power was still going up...very agressively and she is making a crap load of power! She will easily go over 8000RPM on the streets/strip. Not sure WTF is up with that.

With timing adustment and going over 7500RPMs.....we are just going to say....she will make 550+RW easy!! All motor! Which surpassed any other estimate that I had!

We have not even added the 3" cat-back yet and the motor is still tight @ ~500 miles!

Needless to say....Im VERY HAPPY! :rockon:

Naz

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Finally some numbers and some great ones at that! Will the car, more specifically the trans, be able to handle the power?

It seems that intake is going to work well. How is the midrange with only the short runners? I assume not too bad with the higher compression and larger cubes of the engine.

Someone here said that 5.4s had more hp potential than a 324...I wish I could remember who that was. Oh, I remember...I better not say though as it may get his panties in a bunch again.

Nazman

Established Member
Finally some numbers and some great ones at that! Will the car, more specifically the trans, be able to handle the power?

It seems that intake is going to work well. How is the midrange with only the short runners? I assume not too bad with the higher compression and larger cubes of the engine.

Someone here said that 5.4s had more hp potential than a 324...I wish I could remember who that was. Oh, I remember...I better not say though as it may get his panties in a bunch again.

The tranny is holding great! Remember this same tranny has been behind 700+RWHP Turbo and Nitrous motors. PMP did thier job! My kudos to them! She will shift just fine above 8000RPMs as well....but I have te High RPM option on my Clutch/Pressure Plate (Clutch Masters set-up).

The midrange is very nice! As of right now she makes over 350RWTQ from 4000RPMs and over 375RWTQ from 4500RPMs. Right now making a little over 400RWTQ @ peak............and making a little over 375RWTQ @ 7500RPMs! Just to note: Makes over 500RWHP by 6500RPMs! and the power curve is going up very agressive still at 7500RPMs!

TQ is flat as hell....but the CIs and CR has lots to do with it as well as the header design.

She wanted lots of extra fuel on top! I quit the dyno since I was running very low on fuel (93/MS109 50/50 mix) and had to go. But she was still gaining power by fuel means only.

Ill try to play again on the dyno soon......Ill hate to make assumptions but witht he addtion of the 3" cat back and my super little/tinny-bitty 3X6" mufflers...timing and fuel addtions she will make 560RWHP...may be a little more.....

I took some video but the file came out corrupted. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I am just hoping to squeak 400 out of mine. I just think its something to get over 500 out of the modmotors N/A.

Nazman

Established Member
Ill post the dyno graph when Im finalized with the tune and add the 3"....give me a bit of time....2-3 weeks Ill guess.

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread