Why are women attracted to you?

Coiled03

Established Member
Where I live there is one Walmart for 70 miles and one mall 100 miles away..

What’s your point? I’m in the middle of nowhere desert New Mexico

I thought my point was pretty clear. Not everyone has the advantage of an environment where there are a multitude of desirable women, regardless of criteria, physical or otherwise.

What's YOUR point? You're the one who seems to think you're some kind of Casanova, judging everyone else.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I thought my point was pretty clear. Not everyone has the advantage of an environment where there are a multitude of desirable women, regardless of criteria, physical or otherwise.

What's YOUR point? You're the one who seems to think you're some kind of Casanova, judging everyone else.
Just figured that out?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No, I've know his shtick for quite awhile. His relationship advice is quite amusing, though.
Yes it is, and...never mind
Most of us don't have have the black satin jacket that is embroidered with ....

SUPER be MODETATOR
Spelled it wrong, and it is open road to endless muff when they see the title.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No, I've know his shtick for quite awhile. His relationship advice is quite amusing, though.
Fatty.jpg

FJohnny

Established Member
As much as I’d like to pork every girl in sight it’s just not my style. I’m a serious relationship kind of guy.

You sound like a decent chap with good intentions.

When I was single I was definitely the 'pork every girl in sight' type. At times over the years I have wondered if maybe this was a character flaw, especially when the American super-fad sensation of #Hertoo came along. (Something like that, anyway...)

Today, as I think back after over 30 years of marriage with definitely no end in sight I realize that the constant porking was nothing more than test driving. If you try everything and eliminate the characteristics that don't work for you I have reached the conclusion that you maximize your chances of having a good choice and a forever relationship.

So my vote, even if it seems quite unpleasant at times to you, would be to pork away.

Good luck to you and all the best.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

I live in a place WITHOUT a multitude..

Yet I still find women.

Weird how that works
Say you know my stick.. or I’m some Casanova.. is what it is.

Am I a Casanova? No.

Can I offer what many men can’t? Yup

Coiled03

Established Member
Can I offer what many men can’t? Yup

ROFLMAO! Do tell, oh wise one!

EDIT: By the way, if you have no choices, as you claim, you aren't "finding" women, you're settling for what's available.

Also, you still haven't explained what the other fellow is "doing wrong".

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
ROFLMAO! Do tell, oh wise one!

EDIT: By the way, if you have no choices, as you claim, you aren't "finding" women, you're settling for what's available.

Also, you still haven't explained what the other fellow is "doing wrong".

There are always choices ...

MFE

Established Member
Just wait til you young guys get older. Seems like the older I get, the less shy they are. And I'm married. And they know it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It seems like the last year or two I have met plenty of girls where we hit it off so I ask them out. Turns out they have boyfriends but they still act interested and flirty and exchange numbers or add on social media and that is it. I know they are just keeping me around in case their relationships go south, but Im not waiting around for anyone. If Im still single by then I will go out on some dates and see how it goes, but Im not going to wait for any girl and Im not going to try and steal her away. But I cant think of a single girl in the last 2 years that I hit it off with and was interested in that wasn't in a relationship. I think that is more frustrating than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread