Why are women attracted to you?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Obviously, women are hot for me because of my unparalleled peripheral vision. I can literally see things I am not looking at. I'm a fish eye lens. How about you?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
They aren't. i have to trick them in to liking me. im only ever accidentally funny, im avg looking at best, and the only time i have any kind of money is the 3 hours after i get my income tax return deposited in to my account.

Impossible! You’re an SVTP member.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I caught my bride by looking good, and driving a Ford. ;)
She told me if I was driving a 'vette she'd have nothing to do with me.

She was a cheerleader and homecoming queen, high school and college.
Got Straight A's.
But apparently not smaht enough to avoid me.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
The peripheral vision aside I have humor skills that have gotten me in bed with women above my league.
There is an old saying, and I am pretty sure it's true, that men fall in love with their eyes, but women fall in love with their ears.

Meaning: well crafted words mean more to women than looks.

VegasMichael

Established Member
There is an old saying, and I am pretty sure it's true, that men fall in love with their eyes, but women fall in love with their ears.

Meaning: well crafted words mean more to women than looks.
There are a lot of ugly writers who have enticed beautiful women into their beds with a well written piece. I've come to the conclusion that if you want to get a woman in bed just be good at something.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
There are a lot of ugly writers who have enticed beautiful women into their beds with a well written piece. I've come to the conclusion that if you want to get a woman in bed just be good at something.
Something else I noticed in my lengthy bachelor years. I saw many good looking women with homely looking guys. I think attractive women often don't develop much of a personality, or social skills because they don't have to. They also tend to feel threatened by men as attractive as they are, so they are more comfortable with men who are less attractive, as long as they find them appealing in other aspects.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Something else I noticed in my lengthy bachelor years. I saw many good looking women with homely looking guys. I think attractive women often don't develop much of a personality, or social skills because they don't have to. They also tend to feel threatened by men as attractive as they are, so they are more comfortable with men who are less attractive, as long as they find them appealing in other aspects.
And in the end what you said is what I have always believed. When I moved to Vegas back in the 90's I hung out in strip bars and the better looking strippers always told me they didn't care what the dude looked liked they just wanted someone successful and easy to talk to....

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this some sort of trick question? One of those ironic things I never get? Why are women attracted to me? Just in case you are serious:

Women are attracted to me because I _am_ Jim Snover. The brain, the shoulders, the xray-repair gig during the day, the Cobra in the garage, writing gig on the side, the amp building side-biz ... the only real question would be why any woman is not attracted to me. Seriously, I've had lesbians offer to switch sides for me.

Users who are viewing this thread