Who's the kid from Dallas Area w/ Black 03 Cobra

habib

Established Member
BigZach said:
He didnt ask him to prove anything, just asked for some numbers and specs on the car. Is that terrible. Why don't people know what is on their own car? I totally agree with him. You have a modded Vette with a cam and don't know the size?

Jackass.

all you need to know is that its faster than your shit in a straight line or going around a corner

jackass

Last edited:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
I work around performance shops everyday.. For a so called "builder" to not know what size cam he is runnin, is like a ice cream man not knowing what kinda ice cream he has.
I have never called bs on anyone on this sight, but i have to call it on this one.. BS And to let someone build your own car, wtf... Most of the builder i know wouldn't want someone else touching there ride. Thats like going to dallas mustang from houston performance and saying build my car. Makes no sense.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Ballistik8 said:
You dont remember what size your cam is?? Wow, what did you do...give a guy a bunch of money and tell him to put some $hit on? Do you know how much power you are making? dont make up some numbers to tell us what you think you make, unless you have a dyno chart to prove it. Sounds like a nice car, but that pretty weak to not know whats into your car, especially when you paid a decent amount for it.

**** off! Wes is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Quit running your dick sucker. Everything he says about his Z06 is true.

WESLS6

Established Member
Thanks Will. You can remember my old mustang and all the work i did on it "myself". I dont understand how all these young dicks can figure out the kind of person you are after 10 posts. I was running 10's before most of them were driving.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
WESLS6 said:
Thanks Will. You can remember my old mustang and all the work i did on it "myself". I dont understand how all these young dicks can figure out the kind of person you are after 10 posts. I was running 10's before most of them were driving.

They are just jealous! Therefore they have to talk shit to make themselves look better.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Nah, we just think its funny the man blabs about his car and doesn't know whats done to it. Then he goes on how he build cars, and hes run 10's before we were born. I guess he thinks we are all young. I need to take him to work one day, and let him get schooled by all the "young dicks" at the shop i own. Now that would be funny.

WESLS6

Established Member
I never blabbed about my car, someone asked me what I had done. (read the posts) Because I don’t remember the specs on my cam that means that i have never worked on cars? What is the name of your shop? Would you like to come by my house and take a look at my mustang or my other cars and tell me that I didn’t do any of the work? Maybe interview some of my friends to ask them intelligent questions on if I ever worked on cars? So you people are telling me that if you ever take your car to a shop that you don’t know anything about cars? Since you own a shop are you telling me your customers are stupid for not working on their cars, wouldn’t that put you out of business? That doesn’t make sense… Back in the day I had time to work on cars and go racing on the weekends, now I have a job that takes more time, I have a kid on the way, and I don’t want the down time on my car if I was to do the work on my own. Look, I don’t want to get in a pissing match on the internet, you think you know me and I will defend myself. So think what you want.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Wes, your right, i dont know you. Your right, saying my customers are stupid because they have me work on there car rather then do it themselves would put me out of business, thats why i dont call my customers stupid. I never said anyone was stupid. I never called you stupid. So your putting words in my mouth. The reason i respond is because your choice of words in your post, like "back in the days", "young dicks", "Running 10's before most of then were driving", makes you look like your a ****y bastard. And thats fine, you do have a nice car, and seems like you have some history with cars. I just thought it was strange that you claim to be a builder, but dont know whats in your motor. To have someone build a car and not know the specs on the cam, would be kind of a big deal to me. I like to know every detail that go's into my cars. Then again, you could be bsing us all, and know your shit, down to every detail on your motor, but like every other racer, you dont want to tell. Ill drop it now, no need to carry it any further. Just for your info, i know a 13yr old who can strip down a motor,and have it back in the car running 8's in the 1/4 in a matter of a few hours. Theres a few "young dicks" they know more about engine building whether it be sohc, dohc, or pushrod then some veterans i know.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Im sorry is you felt like was attacking you, no need to carry this conversation any further. Good day.

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Go clean the sand out of your vagina WESLS6. So...the weather is cleaning up now in Texas, when are you ready to run StockVette?? It's about time for for an experienced veteran to show up a couple young rookies like ourselves. Bring your cam, cash, and elegant attitude. How far are you from Austin?

habib

Established Member
Ballistik8 said:
Go clean the sand out of your vagina WESLS6. So...the weather is cleaning up now in Texas, when are you ready to run StockVette?? It's about time for for an experienced veteran to show up a couple young rookies like ourselves. Bring your cam, cash, and elegant attitude. How far are you from Austin?

stockvette was the one talking shit about his car

when does he want to race? from a stop, from a roll, whatever? if he wants to race for money and u sound like his spokesperson, lets set something up; or are you talking shit for yourself?

i'm not driving down to austin for you guys to pussy out

Users who are viewing this thread