Who's the kid from Dallas Area w/ Black 03 Cobra

Russyo

Established Member
are we talking about the meet tonight at the sonic/walmart parking lot on bush and coit?? I will be there tonight again! I have a 96 Red Cobra with a vortech v2 s trim. It will say for sale real big on the back window, but I bet you wont be able to find me. haha! Anyways, hope to see some of you guys out there tonight. later guys, be safe!
Russyo

WESLS6

Established Member
Sorry guys, it was misting at my house last night so i thought the car meet would be a wash. I hope to make it next week.

03cobra777: i have seen the cars up there a couple of times. i will be out of town for a couple of days but i will stop by sometime later.

Stockvette: Hope to see you up there next week.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
WESLS6 said:
Sorry guys, it was misting at my house last night so i thought the car meet would be a wash. I hope to make it next week.

03cobra777: i have seen the cars up there a couple of times. i will be out of town for a couple of days but i will stop by sometime later.

Stockvette: Hope to see you up there next week.

Ok

whats your car and what color?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'm from Dallas.. Too bad my racing has to be done without a transmission right now. Nice cars at the GB meet I must say. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

WESLS6

Established Member
my car has a 150 shot. the cam, i dont remeber what size it is, i know its not to big but not to small. It runs good for what i want, the heads are un touched.

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
You dont remember what size your cam is?? Wow, what did you do...give a guy a bunch of money and tell him to put some $hit on? Do you know how much power you are making? dont make up some numbers to tell us what you think you make, unless you have a dyno chart to prove it. Sounds like a nice car, but that pretty weak to not know whats into your car, especially when you paid a decent amount for it.

habib

Established Member
Ballistik8 said:
You dont remember what size your cam is?? Wow, what did you do...give a guy a bunch of money and tell him to put some $hit on? Do you know how much power you are making? dont make up some numbers to tell us what you think you make, unless you have a dyno chart to prove it. Sounds like a nice car, but that pretty weak to not know whats into your car, especially when you paid a decent amount for it.

i dont think he is trying to prove anything to you jackass

12nChng

Established Member
I CANT BELIEVE I JUST READ ALL THAT AND DIDN'T SEE ANY ACTUAL RACING! I mean DAMN! All your cars sound pretty bad but come on now only one is the fastest! So get to it! You all got me checkin this thing like every time I'm on now!

MTI LS1

habib said:
i dont think he is trying to prove anything to you jackass

He didnt ask him to prove anything, just asked for some numbers and specs on the car. Is that terrible. Why don't people know what is on their own car? I totally agree with him. You have a modded Vette with a cam and don't know the size?

Jackass.

WESLS6

Established Member
Why do I need to prove anything to you? This is a car site, I’m not going to worry about what some dickhead in Austin thinks about me. I have more to worry about that what the specs are on my cam. I have a life outside of cars. And yes, I paid someone to install my cam and everything else on my car, but I bet I had installed motors, built motors, installed cages, plumbed fuel systems, and run 10 second 1/4 miles before you were even driving so **** OFF. There are several people on this website that have known me for a while and know that I can build a car. You asked me a question, I gave you an answer, don’t tell me you know everything about me from a couple of posts. Don’t worry, I won’t post here anymore. What a bunch of dicks. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one!

Users who are viewing this thread