Who's the kid from Dallas Area w/ Black 03 Cobra

StockVette

Established Member
My friend says there is a "fast" 03 cobra in Dallas area that "spanks vette's". Is this true? I hear it's owned by a loud mouth kid like my self.. :-D

Wh1teLightning

StockVette said:
A black stock one.......
looks like your bait has been set.. lure is away.. now you just have to wait for the fish to bite:)
saying you have a stock vette and calling people out here is like saying " i know i am fast enough to beat you, but i will say i am stock"
lol

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Lots of fast cobras in dallas... Is 03inthe11's from dallas? I dont know. I think mm&ff has a guy in there with a 10 sec cobra from dallas..

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
11seccobra is Sonic Blue. There's about 10 really fast ones rolling around.

Bazuko

Established Member
bring your car to the meet on tuesday at 8pm. nw corner of 190 and coit...Ill introduce you to some... :thumbsup:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
yeah, and someone film this please....hell, if i was any closer to dallas i'd come

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
YEa i think you are talking about True stang , that kids mouth is bigger then his fat self.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
even though true_stang is one of my friends, he prolly is the guy your talking about having a loud mouth, and he does drive a black 03 cobra and lives in dallas area. why do u ask? are you wanting to set up a race? I am pretty sure he is selling it to get something faster, so if u want a race u better do it soon.

Bazuko

Established Member
Vanride69 said:
even though true_stang is one of my friends, he prolly is the guy your talking about having a loud mouth, and he does drive a black 03 cobra and lives in dallas area. why do u ask? are you wanting to set up a race? I am pretty sure he is selling it to get something faster, so if u want a race u better do it soon.

I heard he was selling it becuase he cant make the car/insurance payments on it... Thats just what Ive heard, and I dont even know him :shrug:

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
Funny cause I heard the same thing Hugo did. Plus if you did set up a race with Mayar he would only race dead stop and will go on when he wants 1st or whatever honk.Then wount even pull into the parking lot to meet up and race cause he is too scared. Whats up with that.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mr2liter said:
Funny cause I heard the same thing Hugo did. Plus if you did set up a race with Mayar he would only race dead stop and will go on when he wants 1st or whatever honk.Then wount even pull into the parking lot to meet up and race cause he is too scared. Whats up with that.
LMAO!

I got a stock Convertible with a blower I'll race this stock black Vette in... :p

Users who are viewing this thread