Who's the kid from Dallas Area w/ Black 03 Cobra

MTI LS1

raven69david said:
8 pages of reading and thus far it's all talk. I'd like to see some vids of the races soon. At the rate this thread is going i'm hoping it gets a few more posts before it gets
eek3lock.gif

What?

The races are going to happen, StockVette and I were at Ennis this weekend and talked to Coleman.

coleman

Established Member
I'm a little concerned cuz StockVette knows exactly what I have, yet he still wants to run me ... hmmmm. I think "StockVette" is a misnomer! ... lol

habib

Established Member
Coleman:

you ever go to hallsville? Its way less crowded than Ennis and usually a little better track prep than a street night at Ennis.

You seem like a good guy. We would be a good race with me on motor.

coleman

Established Member
Yes, I've heard good things about Hallsville ... but unless I know someone that goes there w/ a trailer, I'm a little leary of heading that far away from town in case I break a half-shaft or worse :(

Also, I should only get one pass if I run my ET Streets and don't royally mess up.

On motor only! What do you have?

WardLovesBeaver

www.bonestockracing.com
Established Member
coleman said:
Yes, I've heard good things about Hallsville ... but unless I know someone that goes there w/ a trailer, I'm a little leary of heading that far away from town in case I break a half-shaft or worse :(

Also, I should only get one pass if I run my ET Streets and don't royally mess up.

He's slow don't worry about him :shrug: j/k He's got clsoe power to you N/A and less weight.

Bazuko

Established Member
coleman said:

408 Storker, but you didnt hear it from me ;-)

dfw99cobra

Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Stockvette, did you ever go to a gtg at sonic off North Street? There was a black vette up there a few months back talking crap to all the mustang guys wanting a race.

...i'm still waiting on a response

Stockvette, see quote above.

habib

Established Member
coleman said:

Hallsville is worth the drive IMO. Ennis is pretty far also.

I hope to run high 10s NA setup for nitrous and mid 10s if I ever go out there to make motor passes.

I ran a 6.9x at 101.xx in the 1/8 mile with my nitrous tune and tires.

coleman

Established Member
habib, you're faster than me ... but i think my car could be faster with a better driver.
i need some more practice, but that's next to impossible w/o a roll cage :(

Bazuko

Established Member
coleman said:
habib, you're faster than me ... but i think my car could be faster with a better driver.
i need some more practice, but that's next to impossible w/o a roll cage :(

I am working on trying to get you a hook up on that cage ;-)

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Ok guys sorry I've not been posting and on AIM lately, My computer is out of commision for the time being..

yea i Talked To My neighbor, he said that he wouldnt get us out on the runway due to the fact that he doesnt want to lose his job, but my brothers freind with an LS1 T/A knows the codes and works there part time, the only problem is taht he goes to OSU, so we would have to wait untill he gets back in town, and theres no teling when that will be, and if he did get us out there it would be for a SHORT SHORT time period, however it is a 7000ft runway..

Give Me a Call And I Will Keep Everyone posted to when he is in town
214 537 3775

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Bazuko said:
What type of cage are you looking to get?

6 point or 8 point in either mild steel or chromemoly with swingouts like the setup sold by wolfe.

I am more concerned with a clean install without having to mangle up the intererior in the car.

Thanks for checking this out for me,
JC
:beer: :rockon:

WESLS6

Established Member
So are these races going to happen tonight? I would love to race some fast vettes and cobras!!!! I will be at sonic sometime tonight, hope to see you all there. Will, you going tonight?

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
WESLS6 said:
So are these races going to happen tonight? I would love to race some fast vettes and cobras!!!! I will be at sonic sometime tonight, hope to see you all there. Will, you going tonight?

Your In McKinney?

Come up tp Kroger in el dorado this friday night if you'd like, some ppl with nice cars go up there and hang out, i will be up there in an 03 Black Mustang GT

i dont drive it... but ill be with my friend

Names Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread