whos from wisconsin????

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Put some juice on that "Z" and you'll be rockin' in no time. Then you will be the one handing the smackdown to everyone.

Man you guys are BIG GAMBLERS. Speaking of that, who has race for money and how did it go? Has anyone been hustled and lost? Come upon a "Sleeper" and not know it until :eek:

My small wager runs were stupid but you learn when your young. Back in the day when I THOUGHT my 5.0 mustang was all that, I had a friendly race for $25 against an import (didn't know what it was at the time and still don't, no emblems) It looked like an EVO but it wasn't because they weren't released yet until 1.5 years later. Well he knew what he was doing but I didn't. At the time I had no mods done but he did ($9k worth) so to say the obvious, I lost big time :mj: ......... NOW I am a little bit smarter :read: and don't talk my car all up, even though I own a terminator.

Last edited:

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
TERMINATOR = INTIMIDATION ....hell i am intimidated by those cars completely stock....i actually was going to buy one but the insurance was insane!!!!!
never raced for cash... but i did punk a few vettes on hwy 100 and some others behind the good ol quad graphics...hehe lol

Z28ENVY

Established Member
I would like to put some juice on it but to get all of the equipment to run it safely get pretty expensive to. I would want to do it the right way to make sure I don't wreck the engine or burn the car up. My brother is in the process of ordering all of it and setting a a time to take it to speed inc. to get it installed and tuned. It is going to cost him some money for all of it.

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Put some juice on that "Z" and you'll be rockin' in no time. Then you will be the one handing the smackdown to everyone.

Man you guys are BIG GAMBLERS. Speaking of that, who has race for money and how did it go? Has anyone been hustled and lost? Come upon a "Sleeper" and not know it until :eek:

My small wager runs were stupid but you learn when your young. Back in the day when I THOUGHT my 5.0 mustang was all that, I had a friendly race for $25 against an import (didn't know what it was at the time and still don't, no emblems) It looked like an EVO but it wasn't because they weren't released yet until 1.5 years later. Well he knew what he was doing but I didn't. At the time I had no mods done but he did ($9k worth) so to say the obvious, I lost big time :mj: ......... NOW I am a little bit smarter :read: and don't talk my car all up, even though I own a terminator.

i havent raced for money at all... and i dont talk mine up at all

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
if you are in the milwaukee area...have ruststang install it ....he is a mechanic and has done most of the work on my car and brewcitymach1's ....you should just do like a 75 wet shot($500ish)....your motor would handle it no prob....then those 40 rolls would get REAL SERIOUS!!

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
i raced a ws6 with the license plate ... fnquick ....he laughed at me when i said lets run em.... yea well he saw the tailights....he caught up a few lights later and his face was beyond red ....he shook his head and said....guess i am gonna have to bust out my credit card.....again. ...lol got em....what about u venom??

Wild Stallion

Established Member
The only races I've had in Wisconsin are with a few Evo's(2-1), one GTO(1-0), and a T/A to close to tell. When I went to Florida coming back had a few races then one Mach, 03' GT, Charger R/T, 96' Cobra and 07' Cl66 Amg(F'n Fast for a 4000+lb. car). But I do know a guy with a 95' black (stock) TT Supra he wanted to run against my Mustang so that will be fun, he's gonig to get crushed until he starts modding that thing.

4Saken

Established Member
people can bench race all they want (magazines, dynos, my friends car):shrug: but racing is from a dig:coolman: , rolls for us were always for fun, don't know how rolls became a thing..:shrug: I guess in all everything else do what you want to do but no respect for ricing from a roll..:sleeping: as for betting, I wont bet from a roll never have never will, makes no sense to me I guess, I'm not some pro racer but you guys don't see people racing from a roll on tv, just my 02 cents, definately not trying to pi$$ anyone one off...:poke:

Last edited:

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
eltness350 said:
i raced a ws6 with the license plate ... fnquick ....he laughed at me when i said lets run em.... yea well he saw the tailights....he caught up a few lights later and his face was beyond red ....he shook his head and said....guess i am gonna have to bust out my credit card.....again. ...lol got em....what about u venom??

what about the time we raced that lightning with a kb?

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
ohhhh yea..............that thing was nutz!!!!!!!! kb lightning pushin 24lbs i think he said...that thing was insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
the only race i had on hwy 100 was against an sti.. we did a 40 roll and i had him by a car length.. and this was when i was stock

ruststang94

Established Member
Eltness and Brewcity You both suck....lol...j/k...So what going on with the motor Brewcity? Are we going to get this thing done or what..:banana: ..:burnout:

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
ruststang94 said:
Eltness and Brewcity You both suck....lol...j/k...So what going on with the motor Brewcity? Are we going to get this thing done or what..:banana: ..:burnout:

:shrug:

soon...very soon... called the place today for more info... so with-in the next couple weeks ill have to send it out

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread