whos from wisconsin????

yellowbra

Established Member
Hi my name is Mark i live in milwaukee, wi. I have an 04 yellow cobra that has magnaflow cat-back and catted x-pipe and i have nitto drag radials.

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
yellowbra said:
good to meet you guys. I might be going to the track again on the 30th if anyone is interested?

RSD is going to take place then because they got rained out last week so that will be a good time to go if youre looking for a little action!:thumbsup:

yellowbra

Established Member
yeah its only 12 bucks to get in on the 30th. But i believe you would've had to contact greg with your name so he can put you on the list.

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Racine here with a zinc 03 Cobra.
C&L intake with 95mm maf , accufab throttle body and inlet, Magnaflow catback with o/r X.

220771_54_full.jpg

Last edited:

95mustang_gt

Established Member
Zorabot said:
Racine here with a zinc 03 Cobra.
C&L intake with 95mm maf , accufab throttle body and inlet, Magnaflow catback with o/r X.

220771_54_full.jpg

Do you know andy?He has a DSG 03 cobra.he stays in racine.Nice cobra bro,see ya around.

Jesse

HRSEPLA

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm in Milwaukee also, My wife has a Black '03 Cobra with Anniversary wheels.
Cool to see some other Terminators in the area, hope to meet one of these days! Sam

J.T.

Established Member
Do any of you know of a good shop in the area? I am looking to add some mods this winter and would like to get a dyno tune afterwards. Thanks.

astippich

Established Member
^ Marv at C&M is a great guy with fair prices and 100% trustworthy. He is the only one who works on my car.

yellowbra

Established Member
astippich said:
^ Marv at C&M is a great guy with fair prices and 100% trustworthy. He is the only one who works on my car.
Yes marv but if your looking for somewhere closer to milwaukee there is always borcharts or something like that there are the only other ones in town that have a dyno.

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
borchards (how ever you say it) speed shop only has a dyno.
they dont do any tuning. and there dyno isnt all that if you ask me.

they had a bunch of kids running it when i went there.

they can tell you your hp and they use a sniffer in the tail pipe for your a/f.
not the most accurate.
your best off going to C&M in richfield or that place in madison or head down to chicago area

J

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
astippich said:

I will third the recommendation for Marv at C and M Performance Automotive! :pepper: You simply will not find ANYONE better or more knowledgeable than Marv when it comes to Ford performance. Period!

Most of my work I do myself but for tunes and dyno work or gears and specialty stuff, Marv is my go to guy! He does it all!

Bruce here, I have some Fords, mostly Mustangs and here's a shot of my Shelby on the track last month at Road America:

t14ra1006smvh7.jpg

Ha ha, that's my slow track car! ;-)

If any of you Milwaukee guys want to come and join our local chapter of SVTOA, we meet in the off season on the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30 at Griffin Ford in Waukesha. We will be meeting this Wednesday the 15th.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread