whos from wisconsin????

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
QUOTE: ScottCobra- Cobra is pretty much stock.

QUOTE: 4Saken- Dayum that is a purtty red, we'll have to line them up this summer but u gotta give me a few car lenghts..

LOL..... KB w/meth Cobra vs. Near Stock Cobra, and asking for lengths????? Not a great way to keep yur friends man... J/K I would love to spank my friends car too..... if he had ONE worth while.

Everyone Have a great weekend. It's superbowl sunday!!!!!!

Eat lots and drink much. Just don't barf in my car you tard!!!!!

Last edited:

4Saken

Established Member
no new numbers yet..and I can't wait to see scotts new cobra...nos is down the road..guys don't get me wrong but its the efficeincy is what they were going for on the kb/wipples last numbers were well over 500 hp and 18.7 mpg I checked it four seperate times, and I still don't believe it...cobras with stock ported blowers sound the best I my opinion and ya if ur losing spray..just advice to all and any one owning any kind of boosted cars dont use iridum plugs=too much heat=porcelain breaking=new heads=lots of money, I mean LOTS OF MONEY.

Wild Stallion

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
WildStallion- You can hang your head high with that whipple. (Just get it on the car!!!!) 475rwhp is a great number to have for an '06. Just learn how to launch and shift well and you'll do good. Do you run on DR's? If not get some, along with 410 cogs in the rear. You won't regret it. :burnout:

Ya there are a lot of STi and EVO's out down by you. The funny thing is that there were a lot of those things up here and then all of a sudden they disappeared. Now there are only a few of those cars left. Mequon must have bought them all. HA HA HA
Yea, I see almost a new one every day:dw: They probally found out there was a cobra in town:eek: and ran south where they thought they would be safe. I had a couple of run ins with them beat two and lost one but the guy in the one I lost to was a cool guy though which I did not expect. Anyway I already have 4:10's running out back. Yeah my car did not stay stock very long. Full list at present time=SCT Xcal2 w/ tune from Marv, C&L Cold Air intake(need to sell after whipple goes on if anyone is interested), Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, Centerforce dual friction Clutch, Tri-ax short throw w/ MRT white shift ball, MRT hi-flow catted H pipe, JBA axle back, FFRC springs and dampers, BMR Adj. Panhard bar, BMR lower control arms and Relocate brackets, Speed of Sound gauge pods w/ gauges, raptor blue shift light, GT500 rear spoiler, GT replica split spoke wheels wrapped in Nitto 555Extreme.
Things waiting to be put on WHIPPLE supercharger and JBA titanium shorty headers. That should be about everything.:lol1:

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
last summer i had 4.10's, bassani full exhaust, steeda short throw, street tires ran 13.2 1/4 mile.. later in the season added sct maf, jlt intake tuned and dyno'd by marv.. 316rwhp, 330rwtq never ran at the track afterwards

right now everything is torn apart... ready to go in is a t56 trans, fidenza flywheel, dual centerforce clutch, aluminum drive shaft.... then forged bottom end and blower cams.....

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Howdy. P-M in Oak Creek. Already been talking to Mark about getting together for a cruise and what not.

There are some damn nice cars in here! Hope to see them in action some day.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
4Saken said:
no new numbers yet..and I can't wait to see scotts new cobra...nos is down the road..guys don't get me wrong but its the efficeincy is what they were going for on the kb/wipples last numbers were well over 500 hp and 18.7 mpg I checked it four seperate times, and I still don't believe it...cobras with stock ported blowers sound the best I my opinion and ya if ur losing spray..just advice to all and any one owning any kind of boosted cars dont use iridum plugs=too much heat=porcelain breaking=new heads=lots of money, I mean LOTS OF MONEY.

Wow! all that damage from a spark plug? Did your engine builder recommend those plugs or did you decide to install them without knowing what they would do? :bash: What heat range were the iridiums? What brand? What plugs are you running NOW?

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
brewcity_mach1 said:
last summer i had 4.10's, bassani full exhaust, steeda short throw, street tires ran 13.2 1/4 mile.. later in the season added sct maf, jlt intake tuned and dyno'd by marv.. 316rwhp, 330rwtq never ran at the track afterwards

right now everything is torn apart... ready to go in is a t56 trans, fidenza flywheel, dual centerforce clutch, aluminum drive shaft.... then forged bottom end and blower cams.....

That is going to be a great combination for that alumi-block. Everyone will want a piece of you now.

Alright.... now I started it....... Let the match ups begin!!!!! Who wants a piece of Who???? And Where (GLD or Street)???? All friendly racing no bets!!!

I only take money from :xpl: import/gm guys. HA HA HA!!!! J/K

Race #1 Clubvenom1 :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: vs ?????

Race #2 WildStallion :coolman: :coolman: vs ?????

Race #3 4Saken :bowdown: :burnout: vs ????

Race #4 Brewcity_mach1 :rockon: :rockon: vs ?????

Anyone else want in???

ScottCobra

Established Member
I want in on some races!!! You will have to take it easy on me though, I don't have the money tree in the backyard like Jason does.

Nice to talk to you again Jason, I heard rumors floating around town about your Cobra. You ruined it for me, I wanted to be the only KB/whipple cobra in the area. Still haven't decided which one yet, need to save more money and wait for tax returns to come. We will have to meet up and prowl the streets for victims. Not too much around here that could touch us.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
RedZoomer- I noticed your a sup. at UPS. So Am I !!! Gotta Love the bennies!!! Rock On Brutha.

Mt Twigbert- YO Bro. what's up? I'm planning on getting the DR's this year due to the smackdown you gave me that late night. Not letting my treads make bread at the starting line anymore. Damn I was nervous....didn't know if that was a street racing sting or not since everyone wanted me to rival you FIRST!!! HA HA Hows the crime fightin' going by the way?

Well if everyone is waiting on the cruise then lets plan it. There are a couple of detinsations we could have........GLD (easy short cruise anytime depending on where you live) ......Joliet NMRA July '07 (nice 4 to 5 hour cruise depending on startring location).....Griffin Fords SVTOA ICE BREAKER Car Show (Usually in late May) ....... Automotion Car Show @ Wis. Dells (Also in late May)

As for a start location pick a Park and Ride location. They are easy to group people up at with less headaches.

Any comments?

Last edited:

4Saken

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Wow! all that damage from a spark plug? Did your engine builder recommend those plugs or did you decide to install them without knowing what they would do? :bash: What heat range were the iridiums? What brand? What plugs are you running NOW?
I got the car that way and found out later what had happened, far as I know there is only 1 kind of iridums and for the new plugs there ngk tr7's also it was a bad tune, was the kenne bell black chip (sucks) go sct and custum tune guys its the only way to go plus u get 3 tunes and it seriously takes less than 2 mins to change ur tune its frikkin easy:whine:

Last edited:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Denso and Brisk also make iridiums. Brisk is the newest member to the group.

The NGK (TR7ix) are the iridiums. Any TR with ix after the number denotes iridium plugs. Are you still sure there iridiums? Wow if those were TR7ix's, they were pritty cold plugs (one heat range below a TR6). They should have worked well.
I think it was the bad tune also that gave you the huge headache. It was either detonation and/or bad A/F ratio that killed your engine not the plug itself. If you don't datalog the A/f ratio, sensors and meters then your srewed with the Kenne Bell chip if you don't follow thier instructions to the "T". Alot of guys didn't like the KB chip and went with the SCT or Predator flashers after they bought their twin screws.

SSSnake03- How much did you purchase it for and when? Do you plan on moving to wisconsin? Nice DSG cobra by the way!!!! That color is hard to find. You got a gem there.

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
clubvenom1 vs eltness350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this import takes money from ford carz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk whats up guys....gld would be awesome....workin on brewcitymach 1 is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
clubvenom1 vs eltness350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this import takes money from ford carz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk whats up guys....gld would be awesome....workin on brewcitymach 1 is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread