whos from wisconsin????

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
That is going to be a great combination for that alumi-block. Everyone will want a piece of you now.

Alright.... now I started it....... Let the match ups begin!!!!! Who wants a piece of Who???? And Where (GLD or Street)???? All friendly racing no bets!!!

I only take money from :xpl: import/gm guys. HA HA HA!!!! J/K

Race #1 Clubvenom1 :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: vs ?????

Race #2 WildStallion :coolman: :coolman: vs ?????

Race #3 4Saken :bowdown: :burnout: vs ????

Race #4 Brewcity_mach1 :rockon: :rockon: vs ?????

Anyone else want in???

as for racing... probably go to gld.. thats always a good time..

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
A monkey on my shoulder is telling me that this 350Z is not stock. If you were stock, your claim to take money from a ford car would range in the taurus SHO catagory......not Terminator territory. Now if your car is boosted/spayed, that would be a whole different zone. All I have to say is that you have guts to call a race against a '03-'04 cobra for money, if your stock...... plus it being a SVT forum.

Don't get me wrong, I do have respect for SOME imports (not all are slow, as we Ford owners think). It's the trash talkers that can't back up their cars superhero street racing claims, but they trash talk yours even though they know that if they were to race they would lose. That is when the betting is justified in my book. Drag Track racing and street racing are two different worlds. I know what my car will do at the strip but its another story on the street.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
GLD would be great, especially if its on the RSD days when the clocks are turned off. I know some induviduals do private bets on those races down there. So If you think your cars the bomb, pony up with these guys. Alot of them are ls1 or ls2 guys, Fox 5.0 coupes, and some sleeper imports.

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
A monkey on my shoulder is telling me that this 350Z is not stock. If you were stock, your claim to take money from a ford car would range in the taurus SHO catagory......not Terminator territory. Now if your car is boosted/spayed, that would be a whole different zone. All I have to say is that you have guts to call a race against a '03-'04 cobra for money, if your stock...... plus it being a SVT forum.

Don't get me wrong, I do have respect for SOME imports (not all are slow, as we Ford owners think). It's the trash talkers that can't back up their cars superhero street racing claims, but they trash talk yours even though they know that if they were to race they would lose. That is when the betting is justified in my book. Drag Track racing and street racing are two different worlds. I know what my car will do at the strip but its another story on the street.

his car is pretty quick. i helped with some of the work.. rustang94 did most of it.... i think he is going to get it dyno'd this spring... here is a vid of last fall

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ruststang94/?action=view&current=Ryansz.flv

4Saken

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Denso and Brisk also make iridiums. Brisk is the newest member to the group.

The NGK (TR7ix) are the iridiums. Any TR with ix after the number denotes iridium plugs. Are you still sure there iridiums? Wow if those were TR7ix's, they were pritty cold plugs (one heat range below a TR6). They should have worked well.
I think it was the bad tune also that gave you the huge headache. It was either detonation and/or bad A/F ratio that killed your engine not the plug itself. If you don't datalog the A/f ratio, sensors and meters then your srewed with the Kenne Bell chip if you don't follow thier instructions to the "T". Alot of guys didn't like the KB chip and went with the SCT or Predator flashers after they bought their twin screws.

they were densos and yes I had detonation, sct tune is on and wideban already picked out, and thank you for the pointers I really appreciate it (wtf some one chopped down my money tree)

Z28ENVY

Established Member
I would be interested in a cruise if you would allow a LS1 in the mix. I'm sure my brother would to. He has a 04 GTO that he will be spraying this spring. Still won't keep up with most of the cobra's in here but it should be fun. I think it would be pretty fun to have some different cars to run against and also cruise with. I would love to have an 03-04 cobra, but I just can't afford one at this time. Maybe in the future.:shrug:

Wild Stallion

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
That is going to be a great combination for that alumi-block. Everyone will want a piece of you now.

Alright.... now I started it....... Let the match ups begin!!!!! Who wants a piece of Who???? And Where (GLD or Street)???? All friendly racing no bets!!!

I only take money from :xpl: import/gm guys. HA HA HA!!!! J/K

Race #1 Clubvenom1 :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: vs ?????

Race #2 WildStallion :coolman: :coolman: vs ?????

Race #3 4Saken :bowdown: :burnout: vs ????

Race #4 Brewcity_mach1 :rockon: :rockon: vs ?????

Anyone else want in???

Hahaha, well i am first going to have to re-learn to drive my car it's going to be a whole diffrent animal but sure i up for some friendly races(remember it's ONLY a GT:D ). For a cruse I think a good start off one would be the SVTOA at Griffin Ford as far as a meeting place not sure though up for suggestion on that.

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
clubvenom1 ...just messin with ya man....yea its procharged ..best run 12.3 as my buddy with the mach1 showed....but i would def like to c a vid of yours.....or we could make one street/gld dont matter ....

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
That's OK Wild.....I'm going to be in the same boat as you with the DR's going on my car (as soon as the UPS man delivers them). I hope wheel hop will not be an issue. But if it is then it's upgraded IRS bushings time.

I am still waiting on the date as to when the Griffin car show will be. I will post the date and time as soon as I get it.

Last edited:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
All in good time, eltness350. I'm sure your aching to put the smachdown on a Termi.... with those et's you are definitly in the zone. :beer:

ProCharger.... I knew you weren't stock to be talking the way you were. But then again you never know. That vid of the 12.3 run is killer for a 350Z. What PSI were you runnin' for that run?

Josh- your more than welcome to join the group for the cruise ( and your bro's GTO also). It will just cost you an hazing/initiation FEE of $150 due to the fact that your not runnin' a Mustang.....J/K (all in good humor) On second thought, save it for the RSD days. You'll know what I mean once your their. :burnout:
:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

Last edited:

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
my car was tuned at 6/7psi with stock exhaust.377rwhp/320tq....i put on strup headers/aam 2.5 downpipes aam true dual 3inch exhaust which dropped the boost to 4.5psi .....went to the track and ran the 12.3 ....untuned with that exhaust ...prob a bit rich but i like the timez....hehe....

Z28ENVY

Established Member
Sounds like a lot of fun to me! I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind taking my money. Good thing I know better!;-)

Last edited:

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
im in for some 40 rolls!!!

hey josh... i dont mind you kicking it with us.. depends on everyone else for the cruise.. its cool having a mix of cars in there

Z28ENVY

Established Member
I agree! A mix of cars would be fun. It's fun to see other cars and learn about them. This way you can tell if your going to get your ass handed to you!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread