whos from wisconsin????

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
Hey all, from Sussex WI here. Deployed overseas now with nice 80s and 90s but still can't drive the car like most of you. It's nice to see some local members!

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Hey, phenom welcom to our on going wisconsin page. More snow on the way too and I am really getting cabin fever here stating to get a twitch I need to drive my car. Good Luck bro., keep it safe.

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
i just went to the chicago auto show....all i can say is WOW!!! about 10 times bigger then ours..makes ours look weak....it had the new camaro and a ton of concepts....welcome phenom ...i know wildstallion...just lookin at my car in my garage....makes me just shake my head......then i go watch a car movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to calm the urge ....lol

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
ruststang94 said:
Eltness and Brewcity You both suck....lol...j/k...So what going on with the motor Brewcity? Are we going to get this thing done or what..:banana: ..:burnout:

u let SLOWandy know to hurry up!!!!!!!!! dont make me have to choke u....again ....bwahahahahah ...jk :beer: lets have a few and get this motor ready for go time.....

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
Wild Stallion said:
Is anyone going to go to the Milwaukee Auto Show this year?
Thanks for the welcome wild stallion & eltness350 :thumbsup: Things are going alright here, 5 more months of convoy security.
eltness350 said:
just lookin at my car in my garage....makes me just shake my head......then i go watch a car movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to calm the urge ....lol
I know what you mean. This site and some old videos of my car I made help a lot. :rolling:
When is the Milwaukee auto show again? I'm sure I probably won't be around for it...

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
eltness350 said:
u let SLOWandy know to hurry up!!!!!!!!! dont make me have to choke u....again ....bwahahahahah ...jk :beer: lets have a few and get this motor ready for go time.....

:nono:

thanks a lot man....

you dont want this to happen to ya....do ya? :kaboom:

just kidding

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
milwaukee auto show is in the midwest express center downtown...about 4th and wisconsin i think....end of feb usually too....

yellowbra

Established Member
wow that took forever reading all the crap i missed. I just moved and just literally got my internet up and running. Glad to see james, ryan, andy, and sean made it too the wisconsin thread.

brewcity_mach1

Established Member
yellowbra said:
wow that took forever reading all the crap i missed. I just moved and just literally got my internet up and running. Glad to see james, ryan, andy, and sean made it too the wisconsin thread.

welcome back

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
a month?? i should have moved ALOT SLOWER when we moved u ...lol ...
so whats up wisconsin guys?? we meetin up in march or what???

Users who are viewing this thread