Who would you have tune your Ecoboosts?

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Well i just picked up a 2013 F-150 ecoboost to go along with our 2010 SHO. So now i have 2 vehicles that are in desperate need of tuning. The question is who and why? We all know Livernois, IMO priced a little high. There is Unleashed tuning which is cheaper. i am sure there are others so i want to know your opinions.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Livernois seems to have tuned the most ecoboost cars, so they would be my first pick.

Otherwise, AED and Lund would be top picks as well.

Established Member
I've heard that's some tuners have issues with surging and occasional stalling has anyone else heard this waiting for 2014 explorer sport looking for a tune

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
There is a reason Livernois's prices are high. They produce results, time and time again. Spend the extra coin for a tune that you are confident in.

Last edited:

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We would be happy to help you with your vehicles. we offer the most reliable repeatable ecoboost tunes on the market.

Keep in mind when you buy our tuner you are supported as long as you are the original purchaser of the device. We offer updates and will switch the device for you as long as we support the vehicle. When you buy a Livernois tuner you are supported as long as we tune the platform and you are the original purchaser of the device. We stand behind our products.

Yellazxr

Established Member
MorePowerTuning.com has the fastest EcoBoost F-150 or something like that. They are pretty well known on some of the various f-150 forums.

There are a lot of great places for tuning though, SoCal Tuning, AED, Livernois, MorePowerTuning, 5 Star Tuning. I've heard good things about a lot of these places on some of the various forums round the net.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

Established Member
Thanks for the info I registered at the site already very good Thanks

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Livernois tuned my 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost and was EXTREMELY happy. 3 months later, I traded in my F150 truck for a 2013 Ford Raptor. Livernois had me do a couple of steps and I was able to tune my Raptor with the same tuner and a Livernois Raptor tune. I'm very appreciative of this and their Customer Service was TOP NOTCH!!!!! Oh and BTW, both vehicles scream!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally different animals. I only paid the 1st time:)

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Agreed except for the grammatical errors. Livernois is an Ecoboost guru, their ST tunes produce some fantastic results.

The old their, there, and they're! Gets me every time. Thanks for pointing out what is really important.

HandBanana

Established Member
The old their, there, and they're! Gets me every time. Thanks for pointing out what is really important.

No problem! Love that naval air station by the way, beautiful place.

OP, let's see the results when you get them!

Users who are viewing this thread