Who will win? Procharged 96 cobra vs. 03 pullied cobra

corysmach1

Established Member
This race will probably happen next weekend and yes there will be a video. Ive wanted to race this car for a long time. From what i have seen it does run good. His friends think that he will blast me but we will see. The race will be 40-125. His car is a 03 cobra vert with cai, 2.8 pulley x- pipe with cats and catback, predater tuner never been on a dyno. My car makes the numbers in my sig through 410s. Let me know what you guys think.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You're going to win.. You weigh a lot less, you'll be perfect in your powerband etc etc..

Fassssst

Established Member
I think it'll be real close but you have a slight weight advantage , and pretty good power . Even though I love '03 cobra's (esp. mine ) I think you may take the win . Give 'er **** .

JMD0346

Established Member
Hard to say. With him runing on a canned tune could be bad for him.

Though, you have to think. With his pulley setup he could be making anywhere from 430ish to 480ish. Equal amounts of TQ.

If he has a good tune and is a really good driver I think he could get you. If not then you got him.

If I was a beting man Id put money on the Terminator. Just because of the instant power.

Should be close either way though. GL.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
You'll win and if you switch drivers and drive the pullied cobra you'll also win lol.:burnout: Good luck let us know how it goes.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
I'd give the win to the procharger cobra. From the videos that you've posted before this is not your average 96-98 procharged cobra, it runs extremely well and you defiantly have the driver mod.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Dont know what the Termi mods in this video are but just so you can get an idea..
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhe0JVu3lk"]96 procharged cobra vs. 03 cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

corysmach1

Established Member
I'd give the win to the procharger cobra. From the videos that you've posted before this is not your average 96-98 procharged cobra, it runs extremely well and you defiantly have the driver mod.

Thanks man i will say it runs extremely well for what it is....whats done to your cobra?

corysmach1

Established Member
You'll win by 1.5-2 cars

I would be very happy with that....my car picked up some power since adding the powerpipe and i funally bought a good clutch but i still have heavy ass 18s on it. Ive wanted tobrace this guy for a long time so we will see.

2sick4v- thanks man i hope i win.

Users who are viewing this thread