• UPR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lethal Performance

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I am now part of the growing list of supercharged applications tuned by AED. I have nothing bad to say at all. Quick service, car runs better than the 'other' tuners could accomplish and I haven't even sent a single datalog in yet.

bmitchell373

Established Member
I have a idea, every tuner send me a "Safe Race Tune" an ill get back to back dyno pulls and compare. Monitor temps, egt, etc..... Then try them all out at the strip here on the 18th. My car is stock with just Intake. I have a SCT tuner.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I have a idea, every tuner send me a "Safe Race Tune" an ill get back to back dyno pulls and compare. Monitor temps, egt, etc..... Then try them all out at the strip here on the 18th. My car is stock with just Intake. I have a SCT tuner.

Send them all money get said tunes and test. Problem solved.

Mikegee1028

Established Member
We designed the tunes to work great and do not find a reason to tune for 87 and 89 unless requested. When Chris writes a tune, he works on the best that he can that's safe. Chris concentrates on drive-ability, gas mileage, and over-all experience with the vehicle. For N/A, spray or boost applications

I have been with BBR for the last year and a half and I have never herd this being said by us. When people talk to me, I mention to datalog if any questions arise. I never turn away a log that comes in and have it checked out. If someone calls and asked to send one in I will ask if their is anything going on. If they say no, I will still say to send one over. If corrections are needed, they are adjusted. We do not charge for datalogs. Many people on this site can agree with me on checking out logs that are sent in. I have people email them to me directly.

If you or anyone have any more concerns though you can call us and I would be more then happy to talk with you. Thank you and I wish you both to have a good day.

561-417-5555

You know what when things are bad people complain but when things go well i also love to give great feedback when good customer service was given. Steve has made me change any doubts I had for BBR I wish I had the name of the person I asked a question to about data logging once who basically laughed at my face because Steve has been helping me with my x pipe and any issue that arises beyond well. BBR has my business even now when I now had the chance to switch to another tuner and seller.

PS how do I get the rear passenger side window BBR sticker?! Saw a guy at the track with one and me gusta.

RFM50

Established Member
BBR!

I'm local and evertime I stop by Chris and Steve have been great! Chris's tunes are awesone and I highly recommend them!

I agree with this post and the post above it! Steve has been great to deal with and Chris has sent me some pretty awsome tunes. They have not once given me a hard time about data logging. I ordered a boost a pump from them on friday and it showed up today along with a "free" tune update. Keep in mind there in Florida and I am in AZ. Chris has been real quick to send me my tunes. BBR for me all the way. I also plan on purchasing anything I can through them.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
You know what when things are bad people complain but when things go well i also love to give great feedback when good customer service was given. Steve has made me change any doubts I had for BBR I wish I had the name of the person I asked a question to about data logging once who basically laughed at my face because Steve has been helping me with my x pipe and any issue that arises beyond well. BBR has my business even now when I now had the chance to switch to another tuner and seller.

PS how do I get the rear passenger side window BBR sticker?! Saw a guy at the track with one and me gusta.

Call me. Ill send one out today. Any color and size bud. Thank you for the kind words too.

BBR!

I'm local and evertime I stop by Chris and Steve have been great! Chris's tunes are awesone and I highly recommend them!

Thanks man! Means a lot

I agree with this post and the post above it! Steve has been great to deal with and Chris has sent me some pretty awsome tunes. They have not once given me a hard time about data logging. I ordered a boost a pump from them on friday and it showed up today along with a "free" tune update. Keep in mind there in Florida and I am in AZ. Chris has been real quick to send me my tunes. BBR for me all the way. I also plan on purchasing anything I can through them.

Been my pleasure to help man.

Steve still has me tempted on getting a JLT intake but I'm trying to find a nice used one here for cheaper

:poke: come on now. Ya know ya want it. LOL jk

rubicon1979

Established Member
Anybody run Steeda tunes?

Who does nitrous tunes?

I really prefer a true dyno tune and Steeda is close enough to make it feasible for me.

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm with John Lund I'm switching to AED once I install my long tubes

Unhappy with your Lund tune? I'm about to get a Lund dyno tune by ken in a day or two now that my rebuild is done, I know aed has nothing but song and praise. But I hope this dyno tune by ken is spot on

Bbr tune did make my car run hella strong when I ran it though..

9secWS6

Established Member
Ive used Bama and BBR. Bama has awesome customer service but the BBR tunes are way more aggressive. Bama could never get the shifting down on my auto, shifts PERFECT with the BBR tunes. Cant comment on the others.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Ryne Cunningham at Cunningham Motorsports in Murietta Ca. hands down the best tuner out right now.
who's that? The tuners everyone are speaking of have obviously made a name for themselves in the mustang community, never heard of this guy. Have you tried any other tuners to compare to say hes the best hands down?

I chose AED, one because they could dyno tune my car, and two because he's an hour away. I can't speak for most of the tuners here except aed, but shaun has answered every email wether it be advice on a part to buy or a stupid question non tune related. Plus of all the tuners, he actually posts on these boards and breaks things down. He was the only one who actually explained the #8 issue when it was common. This last saturday I needed a tune revision at 9 pm to start my car after my blower install, sent shaun an email, had a tune revision at 10pm. THAT is customer service.

Any tuner that does't request data logs before they tune a car I wouldn't trust either. It's not all about the money to him, it's about the customers car and it being safely tuned. He's turned down a couple people from some threads I've seen on here lately because of bad gas. Im sure any other tuner would just send a tune not knowing anything about your car.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated version of Tapatalk 2

Ratchet

Established Member
I went with JPC and I am loving the driveability and power level so far. Picked up about 3 mph at the strip on my 91 octane tune to. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread