Votes: 20 29.0%
  • UPR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lethal Performance

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
BBR's tune is good but whenever you buy a part you need to pay for a retune unless you get the part from them, I have a BBR tune I regret it and wish I went with BAMA.. They have a warranty and they have tunes for life and give you THREE tunes it's just too good a deal.

We designed the tunes to work great and do not find a reason to tune for 87 and 89 unless requested. When Chris writes a tune, he works on the best that he can that's safe. Chris concentrates on drive-ability, gas mileage, and over-all experience with the vehicle. For N/A, spray or boost applications

This!

Also, you don't get anything extra with a BBR tune. It's "one size fits all". When I asked about data logging, I got this response: Data logging will not be necessary. If your car drives great then just enjoy your car. We charge additional to read data logs and if your car runs great there is no need to data log.

Personally, that didn't sit well with me.

I have been with BBR for the last year and a half and I have never herd this being said by us. When people talk to me, I mention to datalog if any questions arise. I never turn away a log that comes in and have it checked out. If someone calls and asked to send one in I will ask if their is anything going on. If they say no, I will still say to send one over. If corrections are needed, they are adjusted. We do not charge for datalogs. Many people on this site can agree with me on checking out logs that are sent in. I have people email them to me directly.

If you or anyone have any more concerns though you can call us and I would be more then happy to talk with you. Thank you and I wish you both to have a good day.

561-417-5555

Last edited by a moderator:

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Understood.

:poke: Not annoyed, just referencing the rules. One of which relates to bumping old threads. :beer:

Most of us usually feel that a thread that is 60+ without a reply is considered dead. We simply ask that the person who wants to reply simply start a new thread.

I will note that. I didn't realize there was something in the rules about it. I just thought the topic was still relevant so I didn't see what the problem was in bumping it. My fault...

FIFTY

Established Member
It seems everyone has a story, preference, and experiences, OP your are going to have decided on your own, who has more to offer... NOW I've worked with Shaun for over two years, and my 5.0 has been a beast since, all issues are dealt with, any concerns are address, and I'am ultimately taken care of,+1,000,000 for customer service, I work in healthcare so I know it when I see it. Hell my car has been 11.6 with 17in tires and exhaust(mt-82), who else is running deep in the 11's mod for mod...check the time slip section! Shaun is the man, and in few weeks I WILL PROVE IT;)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I will note that. I didn't realize there was something in the rules about it. I just thought the topic was still relevant so I didn't see what the problem was in bumping it. My fault...

Perfect example is the post above. Most likely Fifty didn't realize this is an old thread, so his advice to the OP might go unseen.

edited: Last Activity of the OP: 04-02-2012 10:57 AM

FIFTY

Established Member
Perfect example is the post above. Most likely Fifty didn't realize this is an old thread, so his advice to the OP might go unseen.

edited: Last Activity of the OP: 04-02-2012 10:57 AM

LOL didn't realize this thread was 3 month old:read:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Understood.

:poke: Not annoyed, just referencing the rules. One of which relates to bumping old threads. :beer:

Most of us usually feel that a thread that is 60+ without a reply is considered dead. We simply ask that the person who wants to reply simply start a new thread.

Should they be locked to keep people from posting in old threads?

ed209

Established Member
jesus, who gives a **** about the age of a thread anymore? its not like there is an over-abundance of traffic in this section anyway. i swear, car forums are slowly getting to be more trouble than they are worth.

phildogg3882

Established Member
Mike Dez racing.....any mustang owner in new England should know this name....I'm lucky to have him practally in my back yard

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Understood.

Why start a new thread and spread information in between multiple locations making searching for useful information harder and more time consuming? Seems counter intuitive.:??:

It'd be nice to get rid of the bias of people justifying the way they spent their money by having a basic bolt on car run each email tune option on the same dyno, same day.

I have a Lund tune b/c this is my first mustang and he has the best marketing. Looking back now I probably would have went with AED. That being said I'm completely happy with the way my car performs and have had no negatives to going with the Lund tune.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Why start a new thread and spread information in between multiple locations making searching for useful information harder and more time consuming? Seems counter intuitive.:??:

It'd be nice to get rid of the bias of people justifying the way they spent their money by having a basic bolt on car run each email tune option on the same dyno, same day.

I don't make the rules, but my thinking is that multiple threads that would turn up in the search results. This would give the person searching more information rather than one thread that is bumped over and over.Basically provides depth in the database for users to tap into rather than a few long threads.

Like I said, I don't make the rules just help with them.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just to add my two cents, I ordered new tunes for the stock intake from Bama. When I filled the info out I put stock gears and stock tires, brembo with 3.73. Installed the tunes and noticed my speedo was off. Called bama and they sent me a new order number, within and hour I had three new tunes with the corrections and now i'm good to go. Bama tune feels great now, but if I get another tune it will be with aed.

oman svt

Established Member
I've only used Livernois mail tune and i LOVE IT! car feels great and pulls hard. Rick helps out a lot reply's to my emails in less than 12 hours(overseas customer). My other options would be VMP or AED hands down noting but happy customers!

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Rick @ Amazon does all my tuning ;-)

He has many many YEARS of tuning expereince and knowledge and was one of the very first tuners to offer remote tuning years ago before it was as viable an option as it is now with all the tech available to the end user.

Users who are viewing this thread