• UPR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lethal Performance

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Unhappy with your Lund tune? I'm about to get a Lund dyno tune by ken in a day or two now that my rebuild is done, I know aed has nothing but song and praise. But I hope this dyno tune by ken is spot on

Bbr tune did make my car run hella strong when I ran it though..

ken will do a great job for you

BADBOSS

Established Member
Big AED fan here! Went to see Shaun at his shop and he pulled another 28 rwhp out and the throttle response is soooo much better. Gas mileage has taken a hit due to how much more fun the car is to drive :D

4VFTW

Established Member
Ive used Bama and BBR. Bama has awesome customer service but the BBR tunes are way more aggressive. Bama could never get the shifting down on my auto, shifts PERFECT with the BBR tunes. Cant comment on the others.
X2...my experience has been exactly the same. BBR's A6 nitrous cars are moving out also. I hope to join them when I get some spare Moolah.

jojobee

Established Member
Get one that will answer emails and support you if you have a problem. Some of the big names here are very good at that but some are horrific in the customer service department. For me there is more to it than the tune itself.
I dont want to name the ones that i think are very bad but sure can tell you that Shaun from AED has responded to all my emails within a few hours although i'm not a customer of his yet. I have had good luck with BBR also.

Last edited:

Nomak

Established Member
I have a bolt on car. Not even all the bolt ons yet. Right now I am full exhaust (put my Kooks shorties on today) and I am running a Lund 93 tune. I know I am not 600 HP like just about everyone on this forum but my car and how it runs means just as much to me as anyone.

I mailed Jon last night with questions and looking for opinions on everything from cold air kits to E85. He responded quickly and offered me great insight.

My next mod is injectors and E85. I will be going with the full remote tune. Jon offers full credit for money spent on the initial tune toward the full remote tune. Which by the way includes full datalogging support, multiple tunes for gas and E85 and support for future mods.

No experience with other tuners directly but I am very happy with the money I spent with Jon Lund.

Just FWIW

David

jas11151990

Established Member
Hands down AED....I have had Bama and BBR. Customer service and amazing tuning for the win :banana:

WildOne12

Established Member
JPC is another great option for tunes... They did tune CasperGt's car which has run a best of 10.78 NA.

I am very happy with the tune on my car & have had zero issues so far, great customer service as well for me.

Mikegee1028

Established Member
Shaun @ AED and if his tune doesn't meet you're budget steeda

They both make solid tunes, AED is more custom to you're car though which is great. Both their customer service is great but AED's customer service is indisputably the best out there (and since he's not a parts vendor you'll get more straight answers).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Baysixx

Established Member
Unhappy with your Lund tune? I'm about to get a Lund dyno tune by ken in a day or two now that my rebuild is done, I know aed has nothing but song and praise. But I hope this dyno tune by ken is spot on

Bbr tune did make my car run hella strong when I ran it though..

I'm not unhappy it runs strong and have had no problems but if I want to data log and confirm that this is true and i have to pay money for them to look at my logs plus Shaun lives 2 hours from me and I've heard nothing but good news.

Edit: "hella" and ur from long beach? I get clowned on if I say that in socal

Last edited:

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm not unhappy it runs strong and have had no problems but if I want to data log and confirm that this is true and i have to pay money for them to look at my logs plus Shaun lives 2 hours from me and I've heard nothing but good news.

Edit: "hella" and ur from long beach? I get clowned on if I say that in socal

Hopefully I have better luck with lund, and u with aed. Yours was a lund box tune correct? Mayb with mine being dyno it will be a bit different. Regarding data logging, the thing is, when I was having issues with my car, running one of my older tunes, no data logs where offered when i suspected that something was off with my engine.. and what do u know, 1-2 weeks later it took a dump.

And yes, South Park references spew out without me even thinking about it at times.. Lol

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Hopefully I have better luck with lund, and u with aed. Yours was a lund box tune correct? Mayb with mine being dyno it will be a bit different. Regarding data logging, the thing is, when I was having issues with my car, running one of my older tunes, no data logs where offered when i suspected that something was off with my engine.. and what do u know, 1-2 weeks later it took a dump.

And yes, South Park references spew out without me even thinking about it at times.. Lol

I still find it funny that most email tuners do not require any datalogging or charge additional $$ for it.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread