Votes: 20 29.0%
  • UPR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lethal Performance

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

george.arnold

Established Member
Excellent choice. But you have a different tune listed in your sig. Have you ran tunes from both yet?

I've driven an AED car. My BBR tune pulls hard, but I am looking for something more, and after talking with Shaun for about 20 minutes I decided I'd be ordering a tune from him when the funds allow me to do so.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Im putting off a set of race stars and DR's for an AED tune and SCT tuner... All my local shops only use diablosport so I had bought a trinity :(

drewzx3

Established Member
What about FRPP?
Its ok but not great. I have been 12.03 with the pro cal in my auto. Different day different conditions my fastest pass was 12.18. I removed the tune and ran 12.40 with the factory tune. I cant tell much difference in the auto between it and the factory tune based off of feel.

Mikegee1028

Established Member
BBR's tune is good but whenever you buy a part you need to pay for a retune unless you get the part from them, I have a BBR tune I regret it and wish I went with BAMA.. They have a warranty and they have tunes for life and give you THREE tunes it's just too good a deal.

faztcobra

Established Member
Also BAMA has superior customer service BBR is meh at most
This!

Also, you don't get anything extra with a BBR tune. It's "one size fits all". When I asked about data logging, I got this response: Data logging will not be necessary. If your car drives great then just enjoy your car. We charge additional to read data logs and if your car runs great there is no need to data log.

Personally, that didn't sit well with me.

DIB5.0

Established Member
If you have a 13 auto the Brenspeed is hard to beat only Vmp a close second.

VMC

Established Member
Glad you like the tune, but in the future please don't bump 4+ month old threads with a reply.

Weird, it was on page 1 up at the top last night. Someone must have voted on the poll (and not posted a comment) to bump it back up to page 1? Either way, my bad, didn't notice the old date! :bash:

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Glad you like the tune, but in the future please don't bump 4+ month old threads with a reply.

Why? The thread is still relevant. It didn't seem to bother the multiple people that responded after him. Is there a timeline when a thread no longer may be bumped? Please, let us know so you don't get annoyed again.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Weird, it was on page 1 up at the top last night. Someone must have voted on the poll (and not posted a comment) to bump it back up to page 1? Either way, my bad, didn't notice the old date! :bash:

Understood.

Why? The thread is still relevant. It didn't seem to bother the multiple people that responded after him. Is there a timeline when a thread no longer may be bumped? Please, let us know so you don't get annoyed again.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

:poke: Not annoyed, just referencing the rules. One of which relates to bumping old threads. :beer:

Most of us usually feel that a thread that is 60+ without a reply is considered dead. We simply ask that the person who wants to reply simply start a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread