Who refuses to spend their money on shiny rocks?

ViciousJay

Established Member
I went to a whole sales broker off of 5th Ave in downtown Chicago and got a square deal, but like others have said I got divorced but I sure as hell got it back!

Blackness03

Established Member
I've only bought one. I spent $1500 on it. She wore it for 6 months and then I got it back when we went our own ways. Glad I didn't spend more!

Steve1578

Established Member
I think it should really come down to saying "Okay, I can afford x amount, and I am willing to pay 100% of that x amount" So example, say your financial situation allows you to pay $5k for a ring. If you buy a $5k ring, then that's all you can do. If she doesn't accept it, you got the wrong one. Some can only afford a $500 dollar ring, other can afford a $50,000 ring. It should really come down to what you can afford, and if you're willing to pay what you can afford. I'll be buying my first one soon. We recently purchased a house and had a newborn, so money is a littler tight right now. I'll be spending a few K on a ring because realistically that's what's in the cards for us right now. She knows that I'll get the best ring I can afford.

Adower

Established Member
My wife just wanted a cubic zirconium. I ended getting her a 1.5ct to tell other guys don't even try it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread