Who is from indiana?Lets get some cars together

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Yeah I never did see too many in Northwest Indiana, my neighbor had a Sonic Blue 03 but never took it out of the garage. I only saw it when he would leave the house. I think there will start to be more and more sightings though with the current prices of them.

03sm3341

Established Member
There's a bunch in Greenwood! (South side of indy) Last summer there were a couple running around but not many. I bought mine in December thinking it would be pretty rare.....Nope there every where now. I beleave the price drop has helped flood the maket with terminator's. There's three 19 year old's running around in them now driving like idiots and talkin shit!

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
there has to be some more fellas than this up here by fort wayne!

i know of two or three around or in the fort wayne area :beer:

Fort Wayne here too!
Not sure if I'm counted (never really had my car out much), but I have the Black '03 Cobra with the auto/SRA, and briefly had a KB 2.2 on it! Haven't had the car out since April '06 though (popped the motor at Muncie) the night of the Taylor U accident!

Hope to have it out as well as it's new brother ('03 Cobra with a slavage title) this year alot. Black one is going back to a 6 speed (I think) and possibly a 2.8 KB, and the white one is getting an auto/sra and a 4v-5.4 with an undecided couple of power adders!

There is another guy, Jake with a White '03 and a Whipple 3.4 that I helped him mod the hell out of (runs strong).

Ken:beer:

wy3134

Established Member
nice to see another indiana guy... ive got a 2.8H on mine and love it! sounds like i have a jet engine under the hood, and im only running a 3.5" pulley. cant wait to hear it with a 2.5" pulley this spring/summer

99 GT vert

Established Member
Fort Wayne here too!
Not sure if I'm counted (never really had my car out much), but I have the Black '03 Cobra with the auto/SRA, and briefly had a KB 2.2 on it! Haven't had the car out since April '06 though (popped the motor at Muncie) the night of the Taylor U accident!

Hope to have it out as well as it's new brother ('03 Cobra with a slavage title) this year alot. Black one is going back to a 6 speed (I think) and possibly a 2.8 KB, and the white one is getting an auto/sra and a 4v-5.4 with an undecided couple of power adders!

There is another guy, Jake with a White '03 and a Whipple 3.4 that I helped him mod the hell out of (runs strong).

Ken:beer:

dang man that sounds like some nice cars hope to see them around the fort soon

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Hey I heard that Pinks All Out was coming to Indy at the end of May can anyone confirm this? I thought about getting a bunch of people together and cruzing up and watching.

Users who are viewing this thread