Who is from indiana?Lets get some cars together

wy3134

Established Member
^badass setup...people dont realize that low 600s with an automatic means it would be 850+ with a 6spd, so you can really **** with people on that one.... im just depressed i had to sell my 2.8H kenne bell to finish the car and get it running... but in the long term that works out so I dont have to try to sell it next fall/winter when I do a turbo project

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
^badass setup...people dont realize that low 600s with an automatic means it would be 850+ with a 6spd, so you can really **** with people on that one.... im just depressed i had to sell my 2.8H kenne bell to finish the car and get it running... but in the long term that works out so I dont have to try to sell it next fall/winter when I do a turbo project

Yea, it's definitely a fun car to drive around just knowing that all you have to do is put a little pressure on the right pedal for it to downshift and be OUT. lol. Turbos are for sure the way to go FIRST and after this car is sold, the next one will have a turbo as well...in good time.

If you know anybody in the area that might be interested, let me know. I'm basically giving it away right now for 23K. I found another car on here that I really like A LOT so I dropped the price on mine quite a bit.

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
Hey guys! 03 Mach w/ a little termi blood in the veins. I just skimmed through most of the thread and just wanted to say hey. If you have any decent get together's let me know and i'll see if our group from FTW can join up. We have our own little website and you are more than welcome to stop by and visit us.

www.fortwaynemuscle.net

sayno2rice

Established Member
hey man im from lafayette... we have quite a few fast cars around here... maybe we all could get together sometime... it is a pretty good distance but it would be cool to see some new cars... we also have a local forum and website... feel free to check it out everyone... unfortunately you have to register for the forum...

Lafayette Motorsports Group

F8L BYT

Established Member
Let's get this back together! Its summer time again and I think it would be great to set up a big meet and cruise together!!!

Matt

svt99rag

Established Member
I would be down, only problem is getting a time/place nailed down. Indysvt has been using 5 Guys in Greenwood to have meets, lots of parking and greasy food.

Users who are viewing this thread