Who is from indiana?Lets get some cars together

jlauth

Established Member
Tonight was a good time and we had some great pulls. I definitely want to do some more runs in the future.

03sm3341

Established Member
Tonight was a good time and we had some great pulls. I definitely want to do some more runs in the future.
Yeah it was nice to run with another terminator for once. Here's a pic i toke of your car last night it's blurry but not a bad pic
IMG_0015-1.jpg
IMG_0016-1.jpg

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Purdue FTW! Crown Point IN here, i'll be able to meet up next spring lol

What happened with that Hayabusa in the second pic??

Last edited:

jlauth

Established Member
Purdue FTW! Crown Point IN here, i'll be able to meet up next spring lol

What happened with that Hayabusa in the second pic??

I didn't even try. I know my role, if it was a 600 I would have played, but a Busa or a 1L bike is out of my league.

I'm gonna try and be out this weekend too. So if anyone wants to meet up I might just go to that Circuit City again, because we didn't get kicked out.

BTW, Jason thanks for the pics.

jlauth

Established Member
Those 19"s don't look to bad on my car especially when it is rollin. If they don't sell on here I guess that I will just run 2 sets and switch them out every now and then.

jlauth

Established Member
IMO those's 19's are KILLER!!!!!!! looks great i'd keep them

Well, I have 4 black saleens that should be here in a day or two. If the wheels don't sale then I will keep them, but they don't have a good rear tire on them. I hate not being able to Dig race in my car! I have nitto DRs on the way also for the wheels.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Wow, seems like everyones spread out. Anyone in Northwest Indiana? That's where i'm at/will be.

rubber duck

Established Member
Nice, right down the street. Do you have any idea when that cruise night is going to be this year?
No idea, but for the last couple of cruise nights last summer they shut down ridge road and you had to pay $5 to park your car on ridge, and no one in or out until they opened the street. So if you wanted a spot on ridge you were stuck there for the night. It was a car show, not a cruise. It sounds like that's what it's going to be this year.:nonono:

dlh97svt

Established Member
Crown Point here. Every Thursday night around the square, wx permitting of course. Some nice metal been coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread