Who is from indiana?Lets get some cars together

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
No idea, but for the last couple of cruise nights last summer they shut down ridge road and you had to pay $5 to park your car on ridge, and no one in or out until they opened the street. So if you wanted a spot on ridge you were stuck there for the night. It was a car show, not a cruise. It sounds like that's what it's going to be this year.:nonono:

That sucks, i'll probably check it out this year if im there while it's going on, it was one of the best cruises in the area not too long ago.

Crown Point here. Every Thursday night around the square, wx permitting of course. Some nice metal been coming out.

That's a nice one, there is a really nice cruise night on 41(indianapolis blvd) and 45st at Miami Subs (now some other restaurant) and OHara's, ones on Fri the other on Sat. Not too far away, i'd go there every weekend when I was staying in Crown Point off North street.

:beer:

Douger

Go BUCKEYES!
Established Member
Huntington (Fort Wayne) here. I don't see too many nice cars running around. Some goats and some Mustangs, not many SVTs though...

dlh97svt

Established Member
That sucks, i'll probably check it out this year if im there while it's going on, it was one of the best cruises in the area not too long ago.

That's a nice one, there is a really nice cruise night on 41(indianapolis blvd) and 45st at Miami Subs (now some other restaurant) and OHara's, ones on Fri the other on Sat. Not too far away, i'd go there every weekend when I was staying in Crown Point off North street.

:beer:

Yeah, the Miami Subs was the best,:rockon: but they shut it down a year or two ago for awhile,:cuss: I heard they moved it to somewhere in the same area, but I haven't been up there since then.

rubber duck

Established Member
Yeah, the Miami Subs was the best,:rockon: but they shut it down a year or two ago for awhile,:cuss: I heard they moved it to somewhere in the same area, but I haven't been up there since then.
A new business moved in last year and resurrected car night. There was a ton of cars a couple weeks ago when i cruised through. It's still the same location, it's just not Miami Subs anymore.

dlh97svt

Established Member
A new business moved in last year and resurrected car night. There was a ton of cars a couple weeks ago when i cruised through. It's still the same location, it's just not Miami Subs anymore.

Great, sounds like I need to make a run up that way this weekend.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Yeah, it's there again, on Sat? The other place, OHarahs/Sports equipment (was a Pontiac dealership a long time ago) is on the oppoite side of Indianapois blvd and they go there on Fridays I believe, or visa versa. There is also a nice show at the strip mall off 30 like a mile or so west of Indianapolis blvd by the Dairy Queen, if it's stil going on. I haven't heard anything about that one in a while but they do have a couple nice car shows throughout the summer. Other than that I can't think of anything else in the area, there was a show in Hobart at the A&W on Wednesday and in Valpo near Menards but it's been so long since i've been to either of them that i'm not sure if they are still going on. There is a web site that shows all the cruises in the area as well as the shows going on, i'll see if I can find it.

Josh

Last edited:

dlh97svt

Established Member
I plan to check out the Miami Subs, and a web site would be great, I have looked high and low without success for IN. I found a good ILL site, and some of the shows are close enough for a quick visit. Went to the Crown Point cruise last night, some nice cars, not many Stangs though, as it goes along it seems to attract more and more of the 60s, 70s cars, which are great too, I just love the cars.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I'll have my Cobra up there next spring, when I move back, i'll definitely be at the majority of the shows and cruises with my buddies and their Mustangs/cars (if they still have them lol)

I'll try and find that site

Josh

Last edited:

93StealthTT

Established Member
I'm not from Indy but am directly west of it at Clinton, Indiana (13 miles north of Terre Haute on 63). My girlfriend and I have went to the suds before and definitely plan on going there again sometime this summer. Hope to see some of ya around.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I'll have my bike there in the next few months hopefully and my buddy will have his 5.0 finished by then so if there is anyone in the northwest Indiana area maybe we can cruise to one of the shows/cruises in the area

Josh

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Southern Indiana here Evansville area to be exact. I would love to make it up to Indy but gas prices are telling me different.

Users who are viewing this thread