Who else can't wait to get there Cobras out?

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
I'm sitting here in my garage just fixing some things up on it like the touch screen and some other wiring and i just cannot stop thinking about driving this thing. I need my plates to come in, i customized mine and I'm just waiting for it to be nice out to put the insurance on it. Hopefully withing the next month! who else is feeling this way? :rockon:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
PSH. i have been building mine for 13 months now. havent even got to hear it gurggle in the garage. i MORE than cant wait. its all thats on my mind lately haha

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
ive only had mine for almost 2 months and i have driven it a total of 10 miles due to weather. drove to the car wash then on a small backroad by my house... cannot wait

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Out? That's the least of my worries I want to get my motor in.:lol1:

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
I'm having a fit over not having mine in the driveway for 2 days now. I couldn't imagine going since September 2010 or 13 months.

Getting new fuel pumps installed

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It's driving me nuts! I'd like all my tranny work done so I can hopefully enjoy the car this summer.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
yes! i feel that way every morning before i drive to work and every afternoon before i leave work! it's like... i cannot wait to drive it again!

nah i kid, i kid. i know what its like when your car is down and you are just itchin to drive it but can't. very frustrating. it's all worth it though, once it's up and running again

fortunately for me right now my car has been running flawlessly for about the past 9 months or so, with like zero down time, so i'm loving every minute of it :beer:

watch now something will break lol

Tkaugh29

Established Member
It's the worst up here in Calgary, Alberta. We are having an extremely mild winter for our climate so the roads have been clear for the most part and we are often seeing daytime highs of anywhere between +5 and +12 celsius so it's drivable weather but since we get a snowfall every now and again, or dip into below zero weather putting insurance back on the car isn't worth it. It's just toying with my emotions...can't wait to get her back on the road.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It's the worst up here in Calgary, Alberta. We are having an extremely mild winter for our climate so the roads have been clear for the most part and we are often seeing daytime highs of anywhere between +5 and +12 celsius so it's drivable weather but since we get a snowfall every now and again, or dip into below zero weather putting insurance back on the car isn't worth it. It's just toying with my emotions...can't wait to get her back on the road.

Same here in Minnesota, temps very mild, heck it's hitting low 40's melting all the snow again. But theres still to much damn salt on the roads.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
I cant wait to get mine back home. Took it to a buddys shop to change the plugs and there was about a inch of oil sitting in the rear plug spot on the passengers side. It was a bad cam cover seal. Ordered some new ones & going to put them in & I'll be able to drive her again!

451d9b8b-c8e0-de01.jpg

451d9b8b-c8f3-7274.jpg

451d9b8b-c911-6a30.jpg

Ironhand

Banned
Let's see.. Ive owned the car since summer of 2010. So I have never driven my car and Ive trailered it to 2 different states.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I haven't driven mine and a year been out of state working plus it's been at deans performance in Chicago getting a new setup put in it.i can't wait.

canadiancobra

Established Member

Wheather is the same here in saskatoon it is just teasing me. I bought my car in Fort Macmuary in november and have not even driven it yet as they had to much snow. I cant wait to go for that first drive hopfully in another month

Users who are viewing this thread