Who else can't wait to get there Cobras out?

Venomous-03-SVT

I have drove mine everyday, my 06 is in the shop with supercharger problems and my 08 f250 is in the shop with head gasket problems and a blown tranny!! To much HP. My cobra is my constant right now!

Blueline

Established Member
Im glad its not just me!! My car has been on jack stands for about 2 months. Just finished tonight wiring up my Dual Aeroforce gauges. Im going to hopefully install my rear on Sunday. On Tuesday I should get my new wheels on. Hoping if weather holds out I can break my gears in :banana:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Car hasnt moved since october. Worse part is it is stored in a different state. So i cant even go sit in it while its not on the road.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I couldn't even tell you the last time I drove mine. Novemberish maybe? I cleaned it all up yesterday and wanted to take it out so bad. It was sunny and about 45 here...but I know there's still a hint of salt on the roads, so I wasn't going to chance it. Still don't even have plates on it yet. I can't wait for spring.

va boy

Established Member
Here's one for ya, mine has been down for about a month due to upgrades, Whipple, clutch, headers, fuel upgrades, etc. Going on the dyno next week. I just found out a few days ago that I am gonna have to have surgery on my back for a ruptured lumbar disc. So, I am finally gonna have upgrades done and tuned about the time I go in for surgery. Dr. is telling me I cannot drive for a few weeks. That blows sir! Just gonna be sitting there ready to go, but I can't!!!

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
It's the worst up here in Calgary, Alberta. We are having an extremely mild winter for our climate so the roads have been clear for the most part and we are often seeing daytime highs of anywhere between +5 and +12 celsius so it's drivable weather but since we get a snowfall every now and again, or dip into below zero weather putting insurance back on the car isn't worth it. It's just toying with my emotions...can't wait to get her back on the road.

Exactly, well hasn't been that warm here but barley any snow. Make up your mind lots of snow so I can go sledding or none so i can drive my car this middle shit sucks! With it sitting just keep looking at money to spend on it

Captain Chris

Established Member
Oh man you have no idea. Just bought my first Cobra my 03 at the end of November and I havent been able to put it on the road yet cause if the winter. I'm thinking next month I'll be good to go! I'm just itching to take that baby for a spin!!! :D

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Had mine out today!Can't say it was a lot of fun,trying to break in the new clutch.Put on 70 miles every thing seems good but I just want to HIT IT!!

SVTwhore

Established Member
I'm in the same boat as most of you, refusing to get any road salt on her. On the other hand it's given me plenty of time for all of my cooling mods, brake upgrades, suspension mods, exhaust work and cleaning up the previous owner's half assed wiring.

Picked the car up in late September and only put about 400 or so miles on it before storing it. The guy before me had put nitrous in and ran the wiring so haphazardly I'm surprised it didn't start on fire. I pulled the kit and sold it to fund some other goodies that are more practical for me.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Man I feel for you guys everytime I see one of these threads. I don't know how you do it!

I had the top down today....:coolman:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Can't wait for spring! My car has been garaged for 4 months now. I just started her up yesterday for the first time in a couple months and it was great to her her run! I'm think bout some Spring Mods to add a little excitement :)

SlowYellow

Established Member
I had mine out two weeks ago. But now I'm stuck in damn Bahrain without a return date. So..... Not sure when I will get back to drive it, but as soon as I do, it's on!

Snake Plissken

Established Member
One week before Thanksgiving every year she goes down for winter hibernation. Till the first week of May or so, as long as the spring rains are gone. It helps me keep the miles low, I don't want a high miler.

Users who are viewing this thread