Whipples in stock!! Same day FREE SHIPPING!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Your number one source for aftermarket parts and accessories has the all new Whipple W140ax's in stock ready to ship for those of you who can handle the power!

As the #1 Whipple Dealer in the US we guarantee the best prices and customer service when ordering your new Whipple!!

Right now we have 03-04 Cobra Kits with Stock Throttle Body and Aftermarket Throttle Body Inlets in Black available to ship for those interested. We also have available to ship at this time the 99-04 Lightning Kits and 02-03 Harley Davidson Kits in addition to the ALL NEW 04-05 5.4L F150/F250 Kits.

You can either order online or give us a call as we would be glad to take your order over the phone. We look foward to assisting you. Jared

whipple.jpg

zbyszena

Established Member
black03 said:
Your number one source for aftermarket parts and accessories has the all new Whipple W140ax's in stock ready to ship for those of you who can handle the power!

As the #1 Whipple Dealer in the US we guarantee the best prices and customer service when ordering your new Whipple!!

Right now we have 03-04 Cobra Kits with Stock Throttle Body and Aftermarket Throttle Body Inlets in Black available to ship for those interested. We also have available to ship at this time the 99-04 Lightning Kits and 02-03 Harley Davidson Kits in addition to the ALL NEW 04-05 5.4L F150/F250 Kits.

You can either order online or give us a call as we would be glad to take your order over the phone. We look foward to assisting you. Jared

whipple.jpg

i looking for black, accufab
throttle body. price?

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
Would it be possible to recieve a quote on a Whipple charger (black) for a 03 Cobra with the stock throttle body ? If you can beat RPM Outlet price I will purchase from you. RPM also offers free shipping on their items. Also may I ask the estimated time frame for delivery ?

Last edited:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Can you get me a quote for my 2004 Tahoe? Ive been looking at them, just not sure if we want to become dealers...if you give other shops discounts let me know, as I own one

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TEABG said:
Would it be possible to recieve a quote on a Whipple charger (black) for a 03 Cobra with the stock throttle body ? If you can beat RPM Outlet price I will purchase from you. RPM also offers free shipping on their items. Also may I ask the estimated time frame for delivery ?

PM Sent!

Users who are viewing this thread