Whipples in stock!! Same day FREE SHIPPING!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If it's available I can get it. As far as dealer pricing PM me for more details of our dealer program. Thanks, Jared
blk04cobra1 said:
Can you get me a quote for my 2004 Tahoe? Ive been looking at them, just not sure if we want to become dealers...if you give other shops discounts let me know, as I own one

86style

Established Member
can you pm me a price for a black, stock tb. thanks

ill also take your prices on supporting mods if you carry them like injectors, etc
-pete

SVTBMG

Banned
black03 said:
If it's available I can get it. As far as dealer pricing PM me for more details of our dealer program. Thanks, Jared

I know where i am buyin my whipple from :-D

Thanks again for the deals on the wheels and springs

Brad

WikedCobra

Established Member
Can you pm me the price for a black whipple with stock tb (04 Cobra). (Is there any real advantage to changeing the tb?) I would also need prices on the supporting mods, if you carry them.

NEVRL8

Established Member
Hi there, I'm interested.

How much for a black whipple for stock TB, and aftermarket TB (can you shed some light on the benefits of using an aftermarket TB) '03 Cobra. I'm in Canada, so if you have some shipping info. I'd appreciate that as well. Also interested in whatever else I might need.

Thanks again,

Colin

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In my opinon the only major difference between the stock and Aftermarket TB is the throttle response. The Accufab will be a lot crisper and smoother than the stock dual bore TB. Horsepower you will see maybe 10-15hp at most. I run the Accufab and I'm very happy with it.

Also, I just PM'ed you a price.. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared
NEVRL8 said:
Hi there, I'm interested.

How much for a black whipple for stock TB, and aftermarket TB (can you shed some light on the benefits of using an aftermarket TB) '03 Cobra. I'm in Canada, so if you have some shipping info. I'd appreciate that as well. Also interested in whatever else I might need.

Thanks again,

Colin

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Everyone should have been PMed. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Give us a call at the shop and we will get it going!! :thumbsup:

Tried to give you a PM on pricing but you don't accept them

svtcobra20

Established Member
I need a price on black for a stock throttle body. And would need to know what else would be needed to run the whipple at 17-21 lbs. of boost safely. Thanks in advance!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread