Whipples in stock!! Same day FREE SHIPPING!!

03cobra76

11 second club
Established Member
Please PM me a price on Black whipple w/ stock TB + 60lb injectors & 17 psi pulley. Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Everyone should have gotten a reply. If you didn't please let me know. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you and are here for you if you have any questions regarding the purchase of your new Whipple W140...Thanks, Jared

No Such Luck

GMR Performance
Established Member
Hey Jared, I just about have the funds for a Whipple. Can you pm me a price for the Whipple and some 60# injectors w/harnesses?

Thanks
TJ

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
What's up Jared? I'm in the works for the big install day. I've been going to do the cams and a couple of other things, but I figured why not just get everything and install it all at once. I ordered some parts from one of your dealers earlier today in fact. As you can see from my sig, I have a growing list of parts that are waiting for install and even more in my future plans.

Anyway, can I get a price on a black supercharger w/ oval TB opening? Shipped to Texas 75707. It may be a while before I get it, but I will get it. Thanks.

If you don't mind, could you check on a price clutch kit/input shaft+shims/flywheel I have listed as well?

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Jared, Just about ready to order the whipple but I can't make up my mind between black and Polished. Could you Pm some pictures of both the Black and the polished versions? Thanks Paul

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03 Indy Cobra said:
Jared, Just about ready to order the whipple but I can't make up my mind between black and Polished. Could you Pm some pictures of both the Black and the polished versions? Thanks Paul

BLACK
M-6066-CT46-BLK_LRG.jpg

POLISHED-From and 05 GT kit (Same Blower though)
05_Mustang_RightImage_Engine2_Large.jpg

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

userob2002

Banned
Plus 2

I need a price on black for a stock throttle body. And would need to know what else would be needed to run the whipple at 17-21 lbs. of boost safely. Thanks in advance!!!!

Yellow cobra

Established Member
Three days ago i e-mailed you regarding w140ax,if i am going to order it with the 60lb injectores are you going to arange it to me with the order?

Yellow cobra

Established Member
03cobra76 said:
Please PM me a price on Black whipple w/ stock TB + 60lb injectors & 17 psi pulley. Thanks

wondring the same things,
i am going to order it tommorw.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yellow cobra said:
Three days ago i e-mailed you regarding w140ax,if i am going to order it with the 60lb injectores are you going to arange it to me with the order?

I can arrange for you to purchase it off the site directly although the site will only allow a US shipping address. If that will work PM me and I will then send you a link to follow for your purchase. If that won't work please call us from 10am-6PM EST and either Matt or Derek will take the order over the phone. Thanks a lot bro and let me know what you would like to do. Thanks, Jared

RPK04Terminator

How much for a polished w140ax s/c for the stock tb? Also what would you recomend, a bbk twin 65mm tb or just porting the stock tb?

Are any changes needed if I run 13 to 15 psi for now. Curent mods are 3.1 pulley, fipk, pred tune, irs brace, mac prochamber with flowmaster catback & lfp he.

Thanks

Ryan

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TXTerminator said:
How much for a polished w140ax s/c for the stock tb? Also what would you recomend, a bbk twin 65mm tb or just porting the stock tb?

Are any changes needed if I run 13 to 15 psi for now. Curent mods are 3.1 pulley, fipk, pred tune, irs brace, mac prochamber with flowmaster catback & lfp he.

Thanks

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

The Polished Whipple is $3844.99 Shipped and I would just keep the stock throttle body and if you feel like porting it go ahead. As far as changes to your combo I would say you can get away with stock injectors and the stock MAF. However you are almost at that point at the 15lbs that you should start to consider an aftermarket MAF and Injectors and possibly upgraded pumps and or a pump driver module. You should also definitely get a custom tune and change the plugs at the time of the blower swap as your tune you have now most likely isn't going to cut it.. Remember these Whipple are putting out 1-1.5 lbs more boost than the pulley combo. Meaning if you have a 15lb pulley you will probably see 16-16.5 lbs. For that reason I say you are on the fence post of needing the additional items listed above.

These blowers are available and we can have one out to you right away so feel free to give us a call and we'll be glad to answer any other questions that you may have. Thanks, Jared

white ghost

Established Member
is the price your offering the same price as you have listed on your website? I'm going to be looking for an upgrade as soon as my car gets back from ford and the trans and clutch is fixed. Let me know on the price if you don't mind.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
white ghost said:
is the price your offering the same price as you have listed on your website? I'm going to be looking for an upgrade as soon as my car gets back from ford and the trans and clutch is fixed. Let me know on the price if you don't mind.

The prices we have listed on the site are our current prices. They also include Free Shipping. Give us a call when you're ready to order up and we'll make you a package deal on the blower and anything else you need at the same time. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
nolimits said:
Price in black (stock TB) please. Thanks!

Hey bro.. Welcome to the site. Go to your USER CP options and set it to allow PM's so I can PM you a quote. Thanks, JAred

nolimits

Established Member
Should be good to go now!!

(for some reason all I have in options is an "allow email" function. I see nothing PM specific. Hopefully that's what I needed to check)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread