Whipple cobra vs Cam/spray ls1 who wins??

THAITED

Established Member
Well, I just got the whipple last week and will be installing within the next week or two. Its a whipple 3.4 with all the supporting mods and with LT's and 21+ lbs I hope to be around 650 on torco. Both of us are doing new setups, should be fun. Hoping for a pretty big jump in power considering its a stock pulley/tune cobra

Torco blue can for unleaded fuel?? Does it really work?

03cobra545

Established Member
Torco blue can for unleaded fuel?? Does it really work?

From what I have read on the tests they have done on it, a 32oz can of torco to 5 gal of 93 octane will take you to about 101 octane which I figure will be good enough for me. I hope it works :shrug:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
The cobra should fare well but it all depends on how high in speed you all go, that's where I think your HP will really help you. Your car will be no punk, but I think the SS will give you hell until he runs out of spray. If he sprays right and shifts right you may never catch him.

Remember, God himself built the LS motor. :D

BayareaSS

Established Member
Na bro, no race yet.

It won't happen for a while, way further down the road than two weeks. I hope to put the Whipple on in Late April, and have it tuned early May. So sometime in may is more of a realistic time frame as to when this will happen. I'm in no hurry.

I didn't know it was that far away.

Users who are viewing this thread