Which of these 3 catbacks do you think is the best?

Which of these 3 catbacks do you think is the best?

• SLP Louth Mouth

Votes: 119 16.3%
  • Bassani

Votes: 260 35.6%
  • Borla Stinger

Votes: 351 48.1%

• Total voters

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
What can I say it came with the car put on 9/02. bassani x/or and catback ss. Removed easily and put back on easily. Only other 03 exh. here has bassani full also, plus bassani hdrs. Louder it is no leaks, and x sound if u like that.

I'm sorry, I don't speak jive...could you please interpret this into english?

By the way, see sig for my preference.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Have tried many. Magnaflow all the way. I have the catback on my '04 cobra, the mufflers on my '67 coupe with a custom H-pipe and have had the X-Pipe and catback on my '00 GT. I think they sound the best, if you like a deep rumble.

03cobra76

11 second club
Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
I'm sorry, I don't speak jive...could you please interpret this into english?

By the way, see sig for my preference.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv
Stingers all the way. Click below to check out my dyno w/ Stingers and stock H-pipe. Perfect sound, IMO. :rockon:

http://www.2pugs.com/Cobra/Vids/dynojet.wmv
:beer: I just listened to that clip about 15 times. It sounds awesome 1st-3rd gear and then when the SC kicks in, holy shizzit!! It looks like the car is going to lift off of the dyno in the front. That's bad ass! Nice Cobra...

Jpjr

Established Member
hey guys.. i'm new but am looking to buy a stinger cb. where is the best place to borla online? it doesn't look like direct is the way to go..

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Originally posted by Jpjr
hey guys.. i'm new but am looking to buy a stinger cb. where is the best place to borla online? it doesn't look like direct is the way to go..

I got mine from jegs..Dunno if they're the cheapest or not, but they seem to have good customer service and they got my stingers to me the next day.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I'd get the Stingers just because of the tips alone! Not to mention the badass big Block sound you get. Everyone that hears my car likes them....even the "oldtimers"!!!

snakedoctor

Established Member
I installed my Borla two days ago and can't stay out of my car now. It sounds just right, nice growl especially around 2k rpms. Now I just have to save up some money for the H pipe and headers.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I like my borla stinger, but I bought the car with it on it so I dont really have anything to compare it to. It does sound awesome though.

alajones

Established Member
Flowmaster?

Not too concerned with 4-6 hp, am I the only one who is partial to the sound of the american thunder system on a mustang?

Abe Abromowitz

Established Member
I went back and forth on this since August. Last week I put the Bassani's on. I'm very happy with the sound, fit and finish. I need to get her up on the Dyno soon to see about the performance.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
SLP. I just installed it last night, and I want to drive instead of work...Very nice kit.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
mj8 said:
How do the magnapacks sound in regards to the Borla or the SLP?

I'm a huge fan of the Stinger catback but there's a clip of a guy with a silver cobra running the magnapacks and it sounds downright nasty!!!!!!!!! :eek: I would love to have that sound....

Users who are viewing this thread