Which of these 3 catbacks do you think is the best?

Which of these 3 catbacks do you think is the best?

• SLP Louth Mouth

Votes: 119 16.3%
  • Bassani

Votes: 260 35.6%
  • Borla Stinger

Votes: 351 48.1%

• Total voters

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
alajones said:
Not too concerned with 4-6 hp, am I the only one who is partial to the sound of the american thunder system on a mustang?

i agree with ya and i think that is the best sounding system for a mustang. i had the fm's on my 03 before my current stingers and actually i think it sounds better...

unfortuanately the fit and finish are not worth the better sound imo

ps - dont believe the hype that the fms make less pwr ;-)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will make a new vid either tomorrow or monday of my SLP exhaust. With my New Camcorder :). It has stopped popping when I let off of the throttle at high RPMs now, and sounds much better. :shrug:

BoneCrusher

Established Member
mj8 said:
How do the magnapacks sound in regards to the Borla or the SLP?

Out of those three I voted SLP. I can tell you that the packs are louder with an O/R mid pipe from personal experience. There was a video of two cars side by side one with the packs and one with the stingers, both with O/R X's and the packs blew the stingers away and set off a few car alarms in the process, hehe. The setup I'm running is by and far the best exhaust I've ever run, but it is all relative.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
kobra said:
Borla Stinger's! Just look at the #'s and cry. :rockon:

I don't know if I would go that far. I am almost making as much power as you on a mustang dyno, and I have less mods and a 2.93 upper pulley. My dynojet numbers would be around 470-488 hp. My unloaded mustang dyno numbers were 488hp to the rear.

Just look at the #'s and cry:
Mods:
SLP Loudmouth cat-back
Billetflow 2.93 upper
JLT upper RAI
FIPK 2 Lower
Predator canned tune.

JoeCobra

Established Member
Stingers + Pro Chamber = the Win!

go to ninosport.com and give nino a call. i got mine for an awesome price.

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Alls i have to say is i just put my slp loudmout exhuast on and it is crazzy loud. It is louder then a 700 horespower supercharge camero with long tubes :rockon: :D :banana:. It sound awsome but if you not looking for a good sounding extremly loud exhuast then i would go with something else.I have yet to hear in person anything as loud and good sounding as the slp. I'm sure theres something out there but i couldn't be happier with the exhuast and i got the old one out, new on in only 15 mins.

nugen

Established Member
Of the choices, I voted for the Borlas. They are a little loud, but the exhaust note is oh so sweet! I have Magnaflows on my Cobra though and I couldn't be happier with them. Next to a similar Cobra with Stingers my Magnaflows sound almost stock in comparison. Either system will flow great and make good power. Sound should be the deciding factor. I have a short video of my car with Magnaflows and catted H on the dyno. If you want I will be happy to send it to you.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
yea stingers are insane, i brought my car to the dealer a few nights ago. well i wake up next morning and realize i don't have the keys to my other car (daily driver). yep left them on the cobra keys lol. anyways so i had to go to the dealer real early and get my keys and as i was walking in the door i heard this car start up around the corner, i was like "holy f*ck that sounds good, and that is loud" lol it was actually my car... i've never heard my car from the outside and it sounds REALLY good.

palehorse

Established Member
What if I don't want loud? What is quietest exhaust that still provides a decent/average hp increase??

Users who are viewing this thread