WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

• TRANS AM / OTHER GM (LOL)

Votes: 58 7.4%
  • CORVETTE Z06

Votes: 103 13.1%
  • PORSCHE 911 TURBO

Votes: 125 15.9%
  • EARLY MODEL VIPER

Votes: 16 2.0%
  • LATE MODEL VIPER

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • SUBARU WRX STI

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • MITSUBISHI EVO

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • OLD RUMBLING MUSCLE CAR

Votes: 116 14.8%
  • ANOTHER 03/04 COBRA :)

Votes: 194 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Actually, I myself would fear racing a ricer more than anything. Losing to a Z06, Old Muscle, Viper, another Mustang, or a Grand National, atleast I know I'v been bested by a admirable opponent... On the other hand, racing a ricer, esspecially in a 400hp+ car... if you lose, you lose your dignity. :p

Its like the Lion, getting killed by another Lion or beast of equivlent size/power. Losing to a ricer, is like the Lion getting killed, one on one, by the Gazelle or a Zebra.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Heres a 87 gn, stock no worries modded yes for a 03.
standard.jpg

Last edited:

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
i think i might start to fear a gn after all ive heard about them on this site:bowdown:

porshh951

Established Member
From a dig I fear anything with 200hp(turbo lag is a bitch)

on the freeway I fear APU supra's, 911 turbo's, and a heads/cam/n20 ls1/ls6 is crazy fast. Amazing how quick those cars can be with a little ve mods and giggle juice.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
nitrous ls1/ls6

ok why does everyone fear these cars so much? I have seen a video of a 03 pullied cobra beat a ss with a 100 shot of nos. besides the freakin ls1 doesnt even have forged internals does it? that means it will be having trouble a lot sooner than the cobra would even if the cobra had a 100 shot to.

passanger "what is that whining noise coming from under your hood?"

02saleen346

Established Member
Im on my buddies log in name here at work, but i have an 03 cobra with the normal mods(pulley,chip etc.) and i used to have a 87Grand National, i think my old car could take my 03 in the 1/4. Those things are just killers from a dig!! My cobra handles better though..but I miss that TURBO sound.

nuxx

Established Member
Too my list of big single turbo Supras, I add this car I ran into last weekend...

rsiviper.jpg

Nothing like getting yanked 6+ cars very fast to humble you...

Car is from RSI in Houston and makes 900rwhp off of spray and 1050rwhp on the bottle. I thought it was my friend Cody's GTS for a few seconds, then realized it wouldn't be a race in my favor... haha
-Peter

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Not too many things that im afraid of around here in willie, md. but my friends dad has a 69 camaro(dragster, tubbed, ect.)It has a 502 with a huge blower sticking out the top. my 428cj is fast but not that fast:(

sferre

Anything AWD and pushing over 20 psi of boost scares me a bit. Consistently fast launches mean you play catchup and if you add good top end power to the AWD combination, you better have something quick. Unfortunately, most AWD turbos are ricers adding to your embarassment.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
sferre, the car you are talking about is an sti. a friend of mine at my high school has a white one, and man that thing can fly.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Where I live, the only cars that I fear are Red Steeda Q400's and yellow 03 Cobras. I'll race anything but those. Here in Jupiter, Florida, the Highway Patrol has the Steeda Q and a little further south in Boyton Beach, the Police have the Yellow 03. It's cool and scary at the same time. It sucks when they are faster than you.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
my police around here have the impala and the mighty expedition. they can't catch me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread