WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

• TRANS AM / OTHER GM (LOL)

Votes: 58 7.4%
  • CORVETTE Z06

Votes: 103 13.1%
  • PORSCHE 911 TURBO

Votes: 125 15.9%
  • EARLY MODEL VIPER

Votes: 16 2.0%
  • LATE MODEL VIPER

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • SUBARU WRX STI

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • MITSUBISHI EVO

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • OLD RUMBLING MUSCLE CAR

Votes: 116 14.8%
  • ANOTHER 03/04 COBRA :)

Votes: 194 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

culmination

Established Member
Originally posted by r6bullet
Whoops my bad, just goes to show that I don't own one or care about them. lol

true~ but even if you beat their ass in racing they have enough gas left over to go to china.

s2000 and the NSX however are a kick ass car to drive in the twisties

Last edited:

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Originally posted by culmination
i don't mean to be an ass but its VTEC not VTECH

HEy ass clown, be sure to correct me if I'm incorrect again. Sorry to have offended you RICE BOY...I believe the queer bait ricer forums are just a click away, do a keyword search for "SLOW FOR LIFE RACING" that should bring you to where u need to go, contact me if you run into any problems ;-)

culmination

Established Member
Originally posted by z28WHAT
HEy ass clown, be sure to correct me if I'm incorrect again. Sorry to have offended you RICE BOY...I believe the queer bait ricer forums are just a click away, do a keyword search for "SLOW FOR LIFE RACING" that should bring you to where u need to go, contact me if you run into any problems ;-)

Hey you freakin inbred son of a bitch, I was just trying to let you know the correct term before making yourself look like an ignorant asshole again when you mention vtec. Also what makes you think that i drive a honda? is it because i mentioned vtec? you dumb f*ck... I believe the queer bait inbred forums are just a click away, do a keyword search for "IGNORANT INBRED" that should bring you to where u need to go, contact me if you run into any problems ;-)

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
This is some smackdown action...i actually thought i was browsing that forum....

r6bullet

Established Member
Hey you freakin inbred son of a bitch, I was just trying to let you know the correct term before making yourself look like an ignorant asshole again when you mention vtec. Also what makes you think that i drive a honda? is it because i mentioned vtec? you dumb f*ck... I believe the queer bait inbred forums are just a click away, do a keyword search for "IGNORANT INBRED" that should bring you to where u need to go, contact me if you run into any problems ;-)

Thats not a good way to start out here bud, keep it up and I'm sure you will be booted

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI

I ran into a problem, I did a keyword search for "Ignorant INBRED" and I believe your profile was listed and being displayed...For your information, If I recall correctly, I never mentioned you drive a honda. I just said rice boy, that title applies to you as well. Now since we have gotten aquainted, do a search for "KISS MY A$$", once you have read the directions, thats exactly what u can do. Have a nice day :)

culmination

Established Member
hahahah your stupidity and ignorance is far beyond what i have thought. Does it acutally hurt knowing that someone knows more about automotive technology than you do? Stop being a small minded bitch and learn to appreciate when someone corrects you when you are wrong. I've done it for yoursake so you won't look like an asshole next time you mention VTEC because mentioning VTECH shows that you know nothing about imports. Also, might I add that it is better to shut the f*ck up rather than shitting out words that you are not even sure of. Have a nice a day, and I hope what I have said reminds you next time you say something stupid.

Last edited:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Keep the flames in Smack Down, gang.

This thread is six months old and has exceeded its life expectancy, anyway...

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread