WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

• TRANS AM / OTHER GM (LOL)

Votes: 58 7.4%
  • CORVETTE Z06

Votes: 103 13.1%
  • PORSCHE 911 TURBO

Votes: 125 15.9%
  • EARLY MODEL VIPER

Votes: 16 2.0%
  • LATE MODEL VIPER

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • SUBARU WRX STI

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • MITSUBISHI EVO

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • OLD RUMBLING MUSCLE CAR

Votes: 116 14.8%
  • ANOTHER 03/04 COBRA :)

Votes: 194 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Fear Is

Twin Turbo Supras and Grand Nationals that have been worked on. Way to serious to play with....

Quick6GN

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
NICE! So would the S/C porting be similar to the Apten option? Nice to know people in the automotive business. :read:

I guess the thing to look out for in the GN's are the missing high beams. :thumbsup:
Nice to know some people still remember us and respect us as much as we do the Cobras:) on a side note don't forget your baby brothers the 2.3 turbo guys. I've embarrassed a few 5.0's with my little T-bird, unfortunately 24lbs of boost and a stock head gasket aren't so great of a match:(

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
T/A Camaro - No fear
Viper- No fear
Porsche- No fear (I rarely see one let alone modded.
Z06- Nofear buddy has 02 procharged and spray and ran low 11.
87' GN with lots of mods FEARED! You never know how fast it is until its to late. Buddy has one with 17K orig miles 10.20 all day long.

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
How about an 88 LX with an 03 Cobra motor swap. Imagine that hearing a whine from a fox. Yeah.....I did and that was intimidating

Sloe Truk

Established Member
Any V8 with blow off valves. We modded my friends '03 Mach to twin turbos. DAMN.

S/C Vipers. Were I dyno Kevin is running a NOVI 2000 on a '06 GTS running 9.75s consistently. Yikes

walker887

Established Member
What I fear the most is the internet bench racer, cause no matter what you have they are still faster than you and hell half the time they don't want to believe you anyway:bash:

nav_sc

Established Member
I don't like losing to ricer that talk a lot of ....!!!!!!
For me losing to any domestic, GN, Supra is ok.
Respect other mustang, supra, GNx,corvette,etcc...

Sloe Truk

Established Member
Originally posted by Raven
Has anyone here seen any wicked Nissan 350Z's? Just curious...

There is a sleeper 350Z in Atlanta with Greddy TT putting close to 430 to the ground and getting ready to do internals for 550+ and at 3200#s he is already fast.

There are some guys in Colorado in a 350ZTT putting 662 to the wheel. Posting a 1:4.833 power to weight that ride has to be insane.

BTW the 350TT in Atlanta: INSANE. I can get him off of the line but after he gets into 2nd or 3rd, it is all over but the waving bye bye.

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
they didnt have my most feared car on there...

Nothing... anyone on the street who revs their engine at me or asks me to race i just give em the old :nono:

malicali

Established Member
^^ :D

you dont own a supra!!....if so, what does the sticker inside of the center console inform you about? there are two things:)

anyways, i dont really fear anything...if i lose to it, i purely respect it, because it obviously would deserve it for the work that has been put into it..

and you can never now what to expect.........you could beat a ferrari one day, and lose to a sleeper the next, it all just depends on the work and devotion put into the cars performance:thumbsup:

-mike

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
good poll. i chose the Z06 b/c i dont see many Viper's or Porche's. (im sooo waiting for the day to find a viper.) im not that worried about the Z06 unless we are at a stop light. it would take the best driver to beat one off the line.
thanks,
jay.

Last edited:

r6bullet

Established Member
Originally posted by snakebite03
I only fear a 2002-03 Ford Crown Vic (you know the one with those little lights that go round and round) other than that only my self

:lol: :lol:

camaross0002

Established Member
I'd have to say an old rumbling muscle car. You never know what they got under the hood. Here is chicago there are some monsters running around. The first and last time I raced an old chevy chevelle with ss logo's put it this way he was doing a wheelie on the street and I was just sitting there in awe. I never did find out what he had done because I was just sitting there.

HyperHoHo1

Established Member
Originally posted by camaross0002
I'd have to say an old rumbling muscle car. You never know what they got under the hood. Here is chicago there are some monsters running around. The first and last time I raced an old chevy chevelle with ss logo's put it this way he was doing a wheelie on the street and I was just sitting there in awe. I never did find out what he had done because I was just sitting there.

Where did you race this Chevelle? I am from Chicago as well and I might know him.

I'd be a little bit afraid to race a single turbo Supra from a roll. I know how they move since I own one, and once they are rolling they move so hard it's ridiculous.

Any sort of AWD car is always intimidating from a dig.

r6bullet

Established Member
Yep those V-Techs are killers, my friend has a 00 SI and he thinks that since my Z28 is an auto and he has a 5-Speed that he can beat me. Oh yea, he has an intake and this is it. I just love to laugh at him whenever he says that, my buddies V6 Grand Prix (non GTP) can beat him. And I can smoke that Grand Prix so I don't see any problems here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread