Where did you find your skinny/athletic girl

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
One of the only perks Dave, besides the high pay checks we get from @SID297 .
lol
1-04.gif

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I mess with everyone when I see fit Kyle, he just got real upset about it. It's not like he joined yesterday and doesn't know what goes on around here. Shit pissed me off, and I've really toned it down lately. Hell, your avatar is courtesy of me.

Oh I know, and I haven't changed my avatar. Mainly because anytime I rustle someone's Jimmies, they mention it, as if it's some Scarlet Letter given to me as a negative, lol.

ViciousJay

Established Member
OP, My true honest personal advice is to MGHOW, man goes his own way. Reallisctaly goes his own way but like women, we seek comfort with confidence and a tit to sleep on. Bunker down, grab some confidence and talk to a lady. Looking for 100% of a person is a pipe dream and ultimately accept someone's fault as yours and put yourself out there whether is it's dating online or sucking up pride of rejection and taking a chance!

If y0ou can't find what you want, it's not your time!

Attachments

• 13737590-bald-guy-thinking-isolated-on-the-white.jpg
    13737590-bald-guy-thinking-isolated-on-the-white.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 166

2012GT

Established Member
Swiped right on tinder for my crossfit hottie. Married 8 months later then I baby trapped her ass.

NA bolt on daily driver. Only 398 rwhp. She doesn't even make 400 to the tires and turns11.60s cutting a 1.60'. back to back to back whoooooo!

Last edited:

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
JESUS CHIRST, we have this ****ing guy? Mister Macho, car, life, not knowing what is life is? Seriously bro you are totally beta and deserve a dick in your ass. Go up and learn to talk to a woman unless your muscles are nothing more than pussy that's ugly with a ripped out body seeking self preference! Jesus Christ.

What's worst's is you are sounding like a whipping willow, seriously bro STFU or get with you're tampon. Literally, talk to a woman as a man in which you find attractive to anyplace or go mgtow which I've done for certain resosons

This is old but that video I was laughing my ass off at work.........the dependent class. So funny cuz its true.

People here are some cry babies man talking about society and shit. complaining about making fun of fat chicks. who wants to find an ugly over weight person and be with them honestly. Thats like saying you want to work you ass off to buy an 89 Honda that is rusted and broken down.

Wonder what will be said when princess is let back on again.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I mess with everyone when I see fit Kyle, he just got real upset about it. It's not like he joined yesterday and doesn't know what goes on around here. Shit pissed me off, and I've really toned it down lately. Hell, your avatar is courtesy of me.
getting pissed when a mod messes with you is just dumb. if you aint infracted or banned you should know it's all in good fun

Users who are viewing this thread