Where did you find your skinny/athletic girl

slow poke

Established Member
To all those who have girls that don't have cellulite and are athletic/skinny. Where did you guys meet?

I have no idea where to even look anymore. I've been out of it so long. Currently I'm only attracting fat girls.

I'm mid thirties, very muscular and lean. I will go out with girls sometimes and they ask me why I want to go out with them. That's ****ed up. I also dont have much hair, so i know that doesn't help.

To that effect guys who are really big, do you notice the same? Attracting only fat girls?

slow poke

Established Member
I'm single, so take this with a huge lump of salt, but wouldn't the gym be the logical place?

Yes, but I'm also a competitive bodybuilder and try not to shit where I eat. I considering going to gyms I normally don't on the weekends just to pick up girls.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Thats where girls go to lose weight, I haven't seen many I would smash at my gym.
Im thinking join a yoga class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Thats where girls go to lose weight, I haven't seen many I would smash at my gym.
Im thinking join a yoga class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's also true lol. Yoga would be torture. I'm crazy inflexible.

4D49C202-8624-405A-A2F7-F9220B6A2757.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm in the know and it's just too much especially with the addition of GH and a shit ton of insulin

The latter two are pointless, the insulin is very dangerous and can make you fat in a hurry too...GH is just super ****ing expensive and really isn’t going to put much more on you. I hate seeing these monsters with ****ing insulin/hgh guts.

slow poke

Established Member
insulin ushered in the mass monsters starting with Yates in 94 I believe. It is definitely not pointless but can come with an extreme cost of instant death or permanent pancreatic disfunction resulting in diabetes.

The guts are another topic. i believe they are just due to being over stuffed as a result of having to constant feed carbs from administering insulin not from actual organ growth. Most guys can shrink the gut when they focus on it and stop force feeding

Machdup1

Established Member
It is simple, look right and look left and you will see women. Talk to one that meets your requirements and whom is not wearing a wedding or engagement ring. If the conversation is good, ask her out.

They are everywhere.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
To all those who have girls that don't have cellulite and are athletic/skinny. Where did you guys meet?

I have no idea where to even look anymore. I've been out of it so long. Currently I'm only attracting fat girls.

I'm mid thirties, very muscular and lean. I will go out with girls sometimes and they ask me why I want to go out with them. That's ****ed up. I also dont have much hair, so i know that doesn't help.

To that effect guys who are really big, do you notice the same? Attracting only fat girls?
Find a horse stable. There are two main styles: Western and English. Western is cowgirls. Fit, beautiful, devoted, crazy, and a whole lot of fun as long as you can keep up. English riding is about the same, except those girls are rich, too. You will be the _only_ guy there. You don't even have to be able to ride, just show up.

The down side: all girls who are into equestrian sports, are, all of them, insane. They'll leave you in a heartbeat before they leave the horses and riding. And barn drama. Be ready for it.

Users who are viewing this thread