Where did you find your skinny/athletic girl

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
getting pissed when a mod messes with you is just dumb. if you aint infracted or banned you should know it's all in good fun
I banned two long time members yesterday for a few days because they didn’t heed my warnings. I don’t like doing it, but I ain’t playing anymore. I don’t get much help around here. So, I do what I feel is right. Don’t like it, tough shit.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Hey you meat rubbers! Just got back from losing money playing poker with my FIL and his buddies in Deep Creek MD. Good time...lots of booze...not much sleep. What did I miss?

Edit...wrong thread.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I play my game at the coffee stands. Not the bikini ones around here but at the bigger chain coffee stands where 90% of the girls are cute and fit, and most importantly, dont have daddy issues. When I mention it to people I know they say "Oh they are just saying that to get you to give them a tip and keep coming back. That's their job", yet I have gotten 3 girls' numbers from coffee stands in the past and I'm working on getting one now. She's a cute, sort of shy Ukranian girl that I can tell has a thing for me by the way she rushes to take my order over the other girls and strikes up a conversation with me.

It's the perfect environment for it because there is no pressure for anything. You dont have to talk if you dont want to, but it is easy to strike up a conversation and you can take your time as you just make it your regular stand that you go to every day and you can easily get to know 3 or 4 different girls. You just have to play the long game and dont go there with the sole intention of trying to get a number from one of them. You have to go there enough so they can get to know you and start to like you.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
People need more yoga in thier lives apparently View attachment 1570788

My new neighbor is a part time yoga instructor, she's in her late 50's. I did a her a favor and she asked if I'd like to come to some of her classes, no charge. I politely declined, I thought F going to old lady yoga. Found out later she works at the Y and the class is packed with trim.

Users who are viewing this thread