Where can I find this?!?!?!?!

svt5150

Established Member
Unless you love your 98 cobras that much ur better off just buyin new wheels in 17s with a 10" rear so you can keep your old front tires. If you were to get new tires all around I would just upgrade to 18s. They look so much better.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I was going to do FR500's but they are to common and I actually like the 98's a lot + my tires only have about 6000 miles on them.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
he wont answer back....so i assume there is none left!
but i thought maybe if some one bought one...and changed his mind....maybe i could get lucky!!!

PM sent:beer:

there are 2 left, Dallas 5.0 and 5.4 Speedster got them.

If there becomes a big demand for them again, then I might be able to make another batch, condider it all gone for now.

Last edited:

S351Saleen77

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Sorry I didn't get to posting pics sooner. I just got the car on the ground last week. IT LOOKS awesome. After I had it down I put the stocker back on and said no way.

The only problem is rear vision......but who cares what behind you anyway??:-D

I see my pics already made it on here. I will post some more, this is right after I dropped the car down, after driving it It has setteled down a bit. The car looks kinda high in this shot.

Anyway thanks again Dave, I can't believe that you would have problems selling these.

SaleenGARAGE4.jpg

Last edited:

Pure venm

Established Member
PM sent:beer:

there are 2 left, Dallas 5.0 and 5.4 Speedster got them.

If there becomes a big demand for them again, then I might be able to make another batch, condider it all gone for now.

This is Darin, I spoke to you back in May (guy in Omaha) about getting one and then changed my mind. Well, that was my mistake. I should have gotten one from you then. If you are thinking of having another batch made..."I want one" and will send you a deposit. I know the first batch turned out to be a headache for you with numerous people backing out. That's why I would send you a deposit. Please let me know if and when you are going to have another batch made.
Thanks, PURE VNM

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
sorry man, there won't be another batch, the shipping costs killed me, was costing me over 100-160$ to ship them and I pretty much broke-even to maybe lost money on the gig. Unless people start paying 1000$ for these, there won't be any made by my backup. Once in a while one shows up on Ebay though.

Good Luck

COBRASVT

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Sorry I didn't get to posting pics sooner. I just got the car on the ground last week. IT LOOKS awesome. After I had it down I put the stocker back on and said no way.

The only problem is rear vision......but who cares what behind you anyway??:-D

I see my pics already made it on here. I will post some more, this is right after I dropped the car down, after driving it It has setteled down a bit. The car looks kinda high in this shot.

Anyway thanks again Dave, I can't believe that you would have problems selling these.

SaleenGARAGE4.jpg
Nice garage! :D

svt5150

Established Member
sorry man, there won't be another batch, the shipping costs killed me, was costing me over 100-160$ to ship them and I pretty much broke-even to maybe lost money on the gig. Unless people start paying 1000$ for these, there won't be any made by my backup. Once in a while one shows up on Ebay though.

Good Luck

Glad I got mine:beer: Glad you arent making anymore either because of all the people that said they wanted them and didnt step up putting more expense on you. Thanks again.

S351Saleen77

Established Member
No regrets with mine:dancenana: It's nice knowing there are very few of these out there.

I'm glad very few are out there also!!

This summer I had both Saleens at a show and Steve Saleen was there signing cars. When he saw the wing first thing he did was comment on it. I asked him why they made this wing and didn't run the SR wing...(the dual wing) after 1995, he said they outlawed the SR wing and he needed something with more downforce...the S281 wing didn't cut it...then he said we won the Championship in 96!:-D

Heres a shot but I didn't have the trunk closed thats why the gap:(

Saleenblymyer2.jpg

COBRASVT

Established Member
Thanks!!! It was quite the ordeal getting it done......now I just need a lift!
$2400 from that American Lift Co. I get an email from them once a week. I'll shoot it to ya if ya want. I'm getting one one of these days too! Esp if my buddy quits at the place I go to now. :D

S351Saleen77

Established Member
$2400 from that American Lift Co. I get an email from them once a week. I'll shoot it to ya if ya want. I'm getting one one of these days too! Esp if my buddy quits at the place I go to now. :D

Yes send it to me, Thanks!
I want a 4 post, and one that lifts higher. They are a few hundred more for the high lift. I'm 6'4" and with a standard lift I am always hunched over.
I will Google them also and see what I can find!!

Edit: I want to their site, and the 4 post lifts start at 12,000lbs. I was going to get a 7-9,000lb for home use. They don't show prices, do they give them to you in the emails?

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
If you have the cash grab it. I have 275's right now and that was my only dislike. 315's are back ordered but when i get them on it will look perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread