Where can I find this?!?!?!?!

COBRASVT

Established Member
Yes send it to me, Thanks!
I want a 4 post, and one that lifts higher. They are a few hundred more for the high lift. I'm 6'4" and with a standard lift I am always hunched over.
I will Google them also and see what I can find!!

Edit: I want to their site, and the 4 post lifts start at 12,000lbs. I was going to get a 7-9,000lb for home use. They don't show prices, do they give them to you in the emails?
They finally sent me one on the lifts. It's been tire changers, etc for the past few weeks.

http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/2-Post-Lifts-p/tp7a-d.htm

American Automotive Equipment
Greetings!

American Automotive Equipment is pleased to announce that our entire line of AmericanProducts Twin post lifts are on sale......

Until FRIDAY OCTOBER 31, 2008, you can purchase any of these lifts FOR WELL BELOW OUR EVERYDAY PRICING

CLICK BELOW FOR YOUR LOWEST PRICE

* $1295 - 7000LB FLOOR PLATE LIFT
* $1395 - 9000LB FLOOR PLATE LIFT
* $1495 - 9000LB CLEAR FLOOR LIFT
* $1895 - 11000LB CLEAR FLOOR LIFT
* $2195 - 12000LB CLEAR FLOOR LIFT
* $3095 - 15000LB CLEAR FLOOR LIFT

For more information, to ORDER OVER THE PHONE, or to OBTAIN A FREIGHT QUOTE, please email us or call toll free / 800-637- 2884.

We will look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

American Automotive Equipment
email: [email protected]
phone: 800-637-2884
web: http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
Does anyone have pictures of the T1 wing with a stock GT or at least one with the stock body panels (no Cobras though).

svtcobralover

Established Member
I believe I had this wing on my 96 v6 supercharged cobra clone. It was big just like that one but it was a little more horizontal than that one if I recall. I liked it but a lot of people said they didnt.

svt5150

Established Member
I believe I had this wing on my 96 v6 supercharged cobra clone. It was big just like that one but it was a little more horizontal than that one if I recall. I liked it but a lot of people said they didnt.

That would be the BOSS wing... No the same. They call that the "duck tail" spoiler.

Pure venm

Established Member
Saleen T-1 Wing

I have a 94-98 mustang SALEEN T-1 replica spoiler/wing for sale. I no longer have my 1995 Cobra. It is new and has never even been mounted. I've had the huge a$$ box in my office for almost a year now. So I'm putting it up for sale. This is probably the last one you will ever see since they don't make them anymore. Send me an email at [email protected] if your interested(no wing kickers), I suggest this because I only get on here once and a while. Darin
$500.00 plus shipping.
T-1wing022.gif

T-1wing027.gif

T-1wing023.gif

Last edited:

Pure venm

Established Member
Shouldn't this ^ ^ ^ be in "The Market"? :shrug:

27 pages dedicated to finding, making, purchasing, selling and shipping the SALEEN T-1 wing.......I think it's in the right spot!!!!!
10 others were sold right here and I was one of them.
Mike :poke: your 27 pages to late

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
27 pages dedicated to finding, making, purchasing, selling and shipping the SALEEN T-1 wing.......I think it's in the right spot!!!!!

No, you're not. Newb

This belongs in the market.
The only purpose of this thread was to get enough to make a group purchase.
:rollseyes

Mike's_98_Snake

Established Member
Uhhh, :wf:

Mike :poke:

10 others were sold right here and I was one of them.
Mike :poke: your 27 pages to late

pbr96

BTW, this spoiler is still available. We have one in stock and have no problems making a couple a week. If anyone is still interested in purchasing one of the T1 Race Spoilers, please contact me at:

[email protected]
Paul Brown

I would also entertain another group purchase if someone wanted to handle it or step up to be a dealer.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread