Where can I find this?!?!?!?!

COBRASVT

Established Member
Yea, it's pretty sad. I was toying with the idea of making some coil pack relocation brackets (because I'm pretty Autocad savvy and I know a self proclaimed small town machinest trying to make a name for himself who could make them for a good price), but after seeing this, I doubt I will design them, maybe just a set for myself.

I'd be interested! Billet?

matsm21

wasting time again?!
Established Member
Hearing this really upsets me. I know some times things pop up changing peoples financial situation last minute, but I truely believe some just flat out backed out and left you hanging. After all you did to get these made AND by fronting the money....

When someone fronts the money for someone elses own good I would find it pretty lame to back out last minute unless you truely had to.

Next time a buy like this happens boys, make sure your realistic about buying it, b/c now we have a guy who went out of his way to get us a wing we wanted whose stuck with wings that were supposed to sell.

I'm sorry Dave, hearing this bums me out. If I find anyone interested I will send them your way.

That really does suck. Dave you did a great service for us, I'm really sorry to hear you got screwed. I hope you at least break even. And don't worry, as soon as this NY winter breaks, I'll have mine on with pics...Crystal white on a vert!!

svt5150

Established Member
Some more pics for you guys.... Man this wing is sick!

IMG_10352.jpg

Luigis.jpg

IMGP0074.jpg

SoCal_Open_010.jpg

Hope you guys like! :rockon:

svt5150

Established Member
No, that was Tim's car. Just some more pics that I thought you guys would like. His Cobra speedster was always one of my favorites.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Crap does anyone know who might have a set or someone who can refabricate them so I can get them??

96 chris

Established Member
Any wings left? I might just buy one after all. With a 95 r hood I think it would look good.

Users who are viewing this thread