Where can I find this?!?!?!?!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Ok I'm looking for this spoiler... sorry dtheo. I just love the look and functionality it looks like it provides. I plan on doing exactly what that horrible paintshopped crap below looks like however with the harwood cowl/saleen hood. I think this is going to look incredible.

Guys please tell me!!!!:beer:

YO-1.jpg

Price: $475, buyer pays shipping.
Weight: roughly 6-8 pounds
Composition: Fiber Glass (Hollow inside)
Fitment: bolt on 94-98 mustangs
Finish: primered white gel coat

list updated...

The spoiler list!

1. Venomous01
2. RoadZOmbie
3. fourvalvegt
4. Shangsta
5. Matsm21
6. svt5150
7. xhailofgunfirex - depending on price
8. SVTCOBRRA - depending on price
9. RoadZOmbies Bro
10. 5.4 Speedster

The spoiler list is full.

I will start a list for those who didn't make the first dibs list, but want a chance at purchasing this wing. This will be a list for a spot if anyone on the list above drops off. The ones on this list will get first dibs on a spot if anyone in the above list does not follow through. This will allow dtheo a better chance to fulfill his orders of the 10 wings he is graciously having made for us.

The spoiler potential drop off list!

1. 4OCIUS4V
2. The Saint
3. red9450
4. Stephen93Cobra
5. 32V NACobra
6. Cookieman00x
7. Cookieman00x's Friend
8. ProchargedCobra
9. 99L#411
10. svt5150's Friend

:pop: Get your funds ready!!!

Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Thats the Saleen T1 race wing. They are very hard to come by, I once saw one on Ebay.
Im keep my eyes open for one too.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Anybody have pictures of that wing on a lighter colored car or any more of that car?

Last edited:

svt5150

Established Member
I also have been looking FOREVER. About 2 years ago I saw one on ebay. Only seen 3 on "street cars" besides dtheo. A 98 yellow cobra has one and a white cobra has one that I have seen at an old Saleen show.

Our only hope really is if dtheo or someone makes a mold of theres and sells them. I know a few shops that could make it in CF so it would be light and could paint it.

PLEASE dtheo;-)

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Oh trust me I'll find it if I have to have someone custom make it.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if someone bought it and had it replicated. Unless it's still Patent Protected.:shrug: If you get it first. Have a fiberglass shop replicate it. Then sell me the replica. :banana:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Ok I'm looking for this spoiler... sorry dtheo. I just love the look and functionality it looks like it provides. I plan on doing exactly what that horrible paintshopped crap below looks like however with the harwood cowl/saleen hood. I think this is going to look incredible.

Guys please tell me!!!!:beer:

YO-1.jpg

That is some amazing photoshopping right there. The front wheel is a little lopsided though.

IMO that wing is too big. I only like it on that saleen and it's a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread