When would you start getting worried?

CbraSvt01

Banned
I will be more than happy to fly someone out there if they can get me my money back....it would be a while before i could make time for something like that...besides i dont know if thats the smartest approach. All i care about is getting my blower or my money back and right now it seems like neither of those will happen. I will also call usps tomorrow and see if this tracking number exists.

MinorThreat22

Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
I am going to go to my bank first, and see if they have info for where it was cashed or deposited. Then I will call the police....im not really sure how to handle this though.

I have all the emails between us, his phone number, his address etc etc

Do something dude. It's pretty evident you're getting ripped off. If I were you, I'd get on corral.net, and ask that dude lashlarue to help. I have no idea what he does, but he helps a lot of people that got scammed get their crap. I'm not sure why you're not calling the cops. You have an address where you sent your money order.

CbraSvt01

Banned
I have to check this tracking info out first. I need to call usps first thing in the morning and see if its legit. If its a real number and on its way to me I really cant do anything.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
That shit makes me mad. I'd con his ass into meeting somewhere for a deal to good to be true and beat the fu(kin shit out of him :kaboom:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Hey man let me know if you want me to do anything to him. I mean delete his ebay account.. suspend his email.. make his life a living hell.. just say the words.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This guy never responded to my email question about his blower on eBay. Could be he didn't read it yet, but that was Saturday. Also, you cannot track a USPS Parcel Post package. I assume he used Parcel Post because Priority Mail would be way expensive. The number he gave you is likely either the delivery confirmation number or the number from the insurance slip. But it is NOT a tracking number. He should/must know that. I'd still like to know why the item is back on eBay. This sure doesn't look good so far, but I wish you the best of luck. You need to call him and find out exactly what method of shipping through USPS he used and what that number was from.

P.S. - The fact that he said he sent it via USPS might allow you (if necessary) to file a complain with the post master since he has now involved the USPS. Again, best of luck.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
CobraBob said:
This guy never responded to my email question about his blower on eBay. Could be he didn't read it yet, but that was Saturday. Also, you cannot track a USPS Parcel Post package. I assume he used Parcel Post because Priority Mail would be way expensive. The number he gave you is likely either the delivery confirmation number or the number from the insurance slip. But it is NOT a tracking number. He should/must know that. I'd still like to know why the item is back on eBay. This sure doesn't look good so far, but I wish you the best of luck. You need to call him and find out exactly what method of shipping through USPS he used and what that number was from.

P.S. - The fact that he said he sent it via USPS might allow you (if necessary) to file a complain with the post master since he has now involved the USPS. Again, best of luck.

Plus mail fraud is a felony.

MJ

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Go to your local police and ask them for their advice. I would also call the FBI since I'm sure this is Federal. Call your local postmaster and get them involved.

Even though this transaction took place outside of eBay....EMAIL AND NOTIFY THEM!!! The guy is scamming people and they will shut his butt down! Just email them this link...it should have all the info they need.

By the way...who in their right mind would ship a blower USPS?? I think you're being hosed....

CbraSvt01

Banned
Well hes still answering my calls so I have no choice but to wait it and see if it actually gets here. He said it is indeed a delivery confirmation number and that its basically only valid once the package is delivered...other than it serves no purpose. He said he talked to his post office he shipped it at and said I should have it no later than Thursday. Still sounds a bit fishy......

As for the check its been cashed, my bank confirmed that today. So basically theres nothing I can do about stopping the check. All I can do now is take him at his word and hope the blower shows up this week. If it dosn't I will try other options I suppose. I really have no choice right now but to wait.

If anyone has anyway to find out package information from USPS please let me know, im sure there has to be some way to find out if theres a package even coming my way that is affiliated with this confirmation number.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
stevenscamaross said:
Hey man let me know if you want me to do anything to him. I mean delete his ebay account.. suspend his email.. make his life a living hell.. just say the words.

i'm always impressed and a bit disturbed as well, at how good some guys are at tracking people down, and literally f*cking them up, with the use of a computer. i say its time to sic this guy and lashlarue on this ebay deadbeat.

CbraSvt01

Banned
kirks5oh said:
i'm always impressed and a bit disturbed as well, at how good some guys are at tracking people down, and literally f*cking them up, with the use of a computer. i say its time to sic this guy and lashlarue on this ebay deadbeat.

Im about ready to let the shit hit the fan....however, if the blower shows up Thursday after I ruined this guys life I may feel a bit bad.

But probably not.....

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
Well heres the update. He said that it was shipped Friday afternoon via USPS. Here is the tracking number...however it dosnt seem to be valid.

9101 1501 3471 1523 7438 90

that doesnt look like a UPS tracking # maybe Fed EX usually the UPS #s start out with the # of the shipper's account which has letters and #s in it..even if he used a shipping store it would still have a shipper #

postwhore

I'm a dumbass
Established Member
Not UPS, USPS

United States Postal Service

CbraSvt01, Did you ask him how much he insured it for?

They offer up to $5000 coverage

CbraSvt01

Banned
CobraBob said:

Bob thanks for you detective work in this matter. I agree that it might possibly be something that the postal service can help me with....if he indeed actually ship the blower. For all I know this could be some number he pulled out of his ass. The item is back on ebay because he claims that one blower was his buddies and the other is his. They were both new in box and the reason for selling is that they both decided to go turbo. I asked him the same questions and he told me that his buddy dosnt have an ebay account so hes listing the blower for him. I asked him why the ad was indentical to the last one and he said that he didnt want to make a whole new ad for an identical item. Again...i think its a bunch of crap but oh well. Im sure i will figure out something if the blower never shows up.

CbraSvt01

Banned
postwhore said:
Not UPS, USPS

United States Postal Service

CbraSvt01, Did you ask him how much he insured it for?

They offer up to $5000 coverage

No I did not but i was wondering that myself. Its something I will ask him next time I call him, but i highly doubt he insured it which is a scary thought.

Lashlarue

John Avile does not exist

The Church St. Address is a mail drop.http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=65199.msg683868;topicseen#msg683868 As you can see I'm already working this for Ricky. This scum is a pro, so far everything I've got is false. I got the site owner to give me all his sign up info, none of it checks out. He even signed up from a computer in an extended stay hotel, ip address, told me that. File criminal charges at once. Also contact all of his feedback sellers in hopes that they can give you an actual address where their merchandise was shipped.Note all of his feedback was from sellers.

Users who are viewing this thread