When would you start getting worried?

BWH2003

Established Member
Notice that all of his ebay transactions are under 50 bucks. Sellers normally do this to pump up their ebay feedback so it looks as if they are a great seller which in fact they are a great buyer of things priced around $10. Classic rip off artist uses this trick to get their feedback rating to 100% so people trust them.

dezracer

BWH2003 said:
Notice that all of his ebay transactions are under 50 bucks. Sellers normally do this to pump up their ebay feedback so it looks as if they are a great seller which in fact they are a great buyer of things priced around $10. Classic rip off artist uses this trick to get their feedback rating to 100% so people trust them.

Your car looks freakin great. my 99 was "rio red" 2 stage factory paint code and I got a lot of compliments.

BWH2003

Established Member
dezzracer said:
Your car looks freakin great. my 99 was "rio red" 2 stage factory paint code and I got a lot of compliments.

Thank you very much. Red is an awesome looking color in my opinion. Do you still have you 99?

CbraSvt01

Banned
Well heres the update. He said that it was shipped Friday afternoon via USPS. Here is the tracking number...however it dosnt seem to be valid.

9101 1501 3471 1523 7438 90

CbraSvt01

Banned
again if anyone is in the New York area and is willing to do some undercover work for me let me know. I won't make this mistake again after this experience.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I dunno about this one. Sounds like his ebay account may have been hacked and a scam artist is trying to collect money. We've seen it before on here and it has even happened to me. I truly hope it works out, but something is very odd about this. I don't know why it would be back up for auction if the sale was done.

CbraSvt01

Banned
Well he told me one was his and one was his buddies. They both are going to turbo....he mentioned he didnt feel like taking new pictures and making a new ad. Hes full of shit.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
Ok the fact that he listed the item again on ebay has me worried now.....unless he has a couple of these blowers laying aournd??? So what should I do then?

I asked why is this item back up if he sold it to the last guy. Are you ripping him off? This is what he sent me:

The last buyer did not have a valid email address or phone number.

People who get ripped off usually leave negative feedback.

Cliff's Notes: No, I didn't.

Thanks

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Man, this sucks. I feel your aggervation. It's a shame there has to be common mofo's like this out there.

On a relating experience, Im going to say about last year I bought four used 01-02 SVT wheels for my truck through a tire shop or something on Ebay, they were located near Houston Texas. At the time I bought them there was a hurricane in that region; and I remember people were evacuating when I watched the news. This might've been Katrina, I really don't remember... anyhow, long story short; they took an extra week to ship my wheels, and I finally got them with no problems. It was really nerve racking on the day to day wait to see if they had shipped or not.

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
Tell him you need shipping info right away and I would be ready to report him to ebay even if you did a side deal to atleast save the next guy. Good luck and I hope he is being honest with you.

CbraSvt01

Banned
I actually talked to him on the phone, he sounded scared and stuttered alot... but assured me it was shipped.

Hes full of shit.

He told me his wife shippede it, but i have a friend talking to him about his other blower for sale and he said its too heavy for his wife to lift so it wont ship out for a while. He also said that it cant be picked up locally because his dogs are too mean. Lol this is horrible

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
For that kind of money, I'd get a plane ticket and fly over for a visit to the address he used for payment.

CbraSvt01

Banned
I am going to go to my bank first, and see if they have info for where it was cashed or deposited. Then I will call the police....im not really sure how to handle this though.

I have all the emails between us, his phone number, his address etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread