When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
I just left Stang-Hi.....Cody seems to be an EXTREMELY knowledgable tuner. He really knows his shit. He seems sincerely honest and tells you what would be best for YOU...not him. And I have noticed from watching him work that he is REDICULOUSLY meticulous about everything he does. Bit of a perfectionist. He is a really nice guy and the shop is GREAT. That new DynoJet is AWESOME. He even offered to burn me a CD. :D He showed me his a/f curves on all of his dynographs and they are AMAZINGLY flat across the board. I would DEFINATELY recommend him to anyone. Hope this helps people that may not know him. :thumbsup:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I just talked to Cody. We don't think the car will go on the dyno without a lot of work so If I make it it will be without the car.

I thought about bringing it anyway for those who want to see it, but it's a PITA to pull with a 1/2 ton truck.

I need a bigger truck. lol

SikSnke

Established Member
I just left Stang-Hi.....Cody seems to be an EXTREMELY knowledgable tuner. He really knows his shit. He seems sincerely honest and tells you what would be best for YOU...not him. And I have noticed from watching him work that he is REDICULOUSLY meticulous about everything he does. Bit of a perfectionist. He is a really nice guy and the shop is GREAT. That new DynoJet is AWESOME. He even offered to burn me a CD. He showed me his a/f curves on all of his dynographs and they are AMAZINGLY flat across the board. I would DEFINATELY recommend him to anyone. Hope this helps people that may not know him.

why dont you tell us how you really feel?? :lol:

04cobracop

Established Member
I noticed that a few people had questions on when and where the GTG is taking place. It will be held on Oct. 28th (Sat) at Hooters on Seigen Lane around 11am. Everybody can grab a bite to eat and just hang out before going across the street to Stang Hi for a dyno day. Hope everybody can make it and we have good weather. GO AWAY RAIN!!!!!lol

SikSnke

Established Member
Shut up ***......What is this shootout you are speaking of? When and Where?
You gonna go? Bring the stickies and baby off the line. JK
Today 06:46 PM

I will have to find all of the specifics...but evadale, tx this weekend on sat. You have to have your car registered and have it inspected. Has to have dot tires and you can not open your hood at all or disq. I have been running on the stickies for the past two weeks if your bitch ass would ever come out to the tracks...:bash:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
SikSnke said:
I will have to find all of the specifics...but evadale, tx this weekend on sat. You have to have your car registered and have it inspected. Has to have dot tires and you can not open your hood at all or disq. I have been running on the stickies for the past two weeks if your bitch ass would ever come out to the tracks...:bash:
If my "BITCH ASS" would ever get a F*CKIN PHONE CALL MOTHER F*CKER!!!!:cuss:

SikSnke

Established Member
hey now the phone works both ways...you can actually call people too!!! But anyways...are we still going to have a good turnout for the gtg next sat?? Nobody has been posting up to much lately...

bnglcat

Established Member
Cody has decided to get a list going for everyone planning to dyno...not to limit the number of dynos, more to see who is going to want what. So, if you are planning on getting on the dyno, can you post up and say whether you will be looking to just do the pulls or get A/F done as well?

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Hey guys, I go to LSU and drive an STi but would love to meet some of you. Where exactly is this thing and would you mind if I showed up. Always have been a Cobra fan.

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey TacticalKaos,

The GTG is going to be at Hooters on Seigen Lane first. Everyone is meeting around 11am to grab a bite to eat and then go across the street to Stang Hi Performance for some dyno pulls.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
04cobracop said:
Hey TacticalKaos,

The GTG is going to be at Hooters on Seigen Lane first. Everyone is meeting around 11am to grab a bite to eat and then go across the street to Stang Hi Performance for some dyno pulls.

Is this on Saturday or Sunday? I hope I won't get busted on too bad for having an import. I would have a Cobra but I have to have this car for daily driving and I live up north for part of the year so snow is an issue.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
Is this on Saturday or Sunday? I hope I won't get busted on too bad for having an import. I would have a Cobra but I have to have this car for daily driving and I live up north for part of the year so snow is an issue.

It'll be nice to have an import out there. It's nice to see some different cars out there instead of the same cars all the time.:beer:

TacticalKaos

Established Member
DEAD EYE said:
It'll be nice to have an import out there. It's nice to see some different cars out there instead of the same cars all the time.:beer:

You aren't talking about today are you? It rained it's dick off plus I'm not missing the game I have tickets. Why don't we have a little bullshit session during the week. There are loads of ricers at Buffalo Wild Wings on Thursdays. In retrospect I should have gone today. The rain is probably about the only place I'd stand a chance of beating some of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread