When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

SikSnke

Established Member
Hey nathan....what yall did this weekend? I was in town all weekend. Any good kills? well i know it rained a LOT on saturday.

not much...no racing i think i need some datalogging to make sure everything is good as well as some :cuss: tires!!

I'd love to come as long as you guys don't mind a slow GT taggin along

come! im sure i will bring a few guys from laf. with gt's as well

Hey deadeye i will try and get a viper to come with us also....so your not lonely:beer: I think he has the same year as you with a simliar setup.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
SikSnke said:
not much...no racing i think i need some datalogging to make sure everything is good as well as some :cuss: tires!!

come! im sure i will bring a few guys from laf. with gt's as well

Hey deadeye i will try and get a viper to come with us also....so your not lonely:beer: I think he has the same year as you with a simliar setup.

Cool! I'd like to see it.:beer:

bnglcat

Established Member
I'd be in as well and could probably bring a couple with me as well from BR and probably get some to come in from Lafayette.

04cobracop

Established Member
Ok guys, so the last Saturday in Oct. is the final date. DEADEYE give me a call or PM me with your phone number, we can meet up around where we raced the last time to ride together to BR. I'm trying to get a few guys together around the house to ride up with us. One is a 99' cobra S/C with N20 and 01' SS with H/C/I/ boltons. Both guys just like fast cars. Again not looking for alot of street racing, but you never know!!! Have you talked to Brian with the TT03 about coming???

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
I havn't spoken to Brian yet but I'll try today. I'll also be trying to get a H/C N20 Camaro SS to tag along.

nix5o

Established Member
Not to hijack the thread. We are putting on a street car shoot out on sat oct 21st in evadale tx. (tx/la border). I would like to see some of you guys show up to that. They are having a street car class that should be interesting.

Unfortunetly I won't be able to make hooters on the 28th, I'll be in orland.

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
Hey Deadeye Me And A Couple Of Guys From The Maniac Camp Are Coming I,ll See You Then The [terminator ]

bnglcat

Established Member
would anyone be interested in stopping in to Stang Hi Performance that day as well? They are located across the street from hooters and he mentioned maybe doing something dyno related if we did.

SikSnke

Established Member
what type of dyno do they have there? price? with a/f?.....might be interested. Sound like there might be a good turn out....it should be pretty sweet if everyone actually shows up!!

bnglcat

Established Member
It is a Dynojet 224xLC chassis dyno that can also do loaded runs. I a,m not sure on what he would look for as a price, but I will find out. I have been pushing for a dyno day of some sort for a little while as a previous thread would show...so hopefully if people are interested this could be it.

Anyhow, here is the dyno:

http://www.mustangevolution.com/for...hed-installing-dyno-ready-go-now-img_0003.jpg
http://www.mustangevolution.com/for...hed-installing-dyno-ready-go-now-img_0002.jpg
http://www.mustangevolution.com/for...hed-installing-dyno-ready-go-now-img_0001.jpg
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/...tang-hi-performance-resizeof2006-09-01001.jpg

SikSnke

Established Member
That dyno looks pretty sweet but the gt sitting on it is bad a$$....I really need to put mine on to check my a/f's so I would be willing to go. I would much rather it be loaded for checking my a/f's, so that is good it can be loaded. Im not sure about anyone else but i am down for the dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread