When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Glad you all had a good time.
Once again work sucks.

Let's get a group together for the thunder track day next sunday.
Even if you don't run, Hang out in my pit area and drink a few.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
Glad you all had a good time.
Once again work sucks.

Let's get a group together for the thunder track day next sunday.
Even if you don't run, Hang out in my pit area and drink a few.

Im down.....lemme know when.....I love to drink. :beer:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Next Sunday, Nov.5th gates open at 10AM.

I'm going to run Friday night and just lock the trailer up and leave it for Sunday.

I may have my wife and kids there so watch the language but all else is open.

I need someone to man the BBQ pit. and of course they can eat some burgers free of charge. lol

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
kezell said:
Must say I had a blast myself. I think I set some kind of record on the dyno...lol
Just kidding. It was nice to get together again. Its been a while since we all hung out.
Anyway just let me know if yall plan another meet.

WE WERE LOOKING FOR THAT WHEEL STAND ON THE DYNO:D :bowdown: J/J
THE CAR IS A FREAK FOR THE MODS DONE. I HAD BAD LUCK UNFORTUNATLY. NOW I HAVE SOME MORE MONEY TO SPEND.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I enjoyed myself too. It was nice to meet some of you guys. The turnout was alot better than expected and so was the weather. Till next time...

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Ok....here we go.....kinda shitty quality because its from my phone....but here are some....

Oct28_023.jpg

Oct28_022.jpg

Oct28_021.jpg

Oct28_020.jpg

Oct28_019.jpg

Oct28_018.jpg

Oct28_017.jpg

Oct28_016.jpg

Oct28_015.jpg

Oct28_014.jpg

Oct28_013.jpg

Oct28_012.jpg

Oct28_011.jpg

Oct28_008.jpg
Big pimpin in the Ford GT!
Oct28_007.jpg

Oct28_005.jpg

Oct28_004.jpg

Oct28_003.jpg

Oct28_002.jpg

Oct28_001.jpg

Sorry I didn't take many pics of the Cobras and LS1s and Mustang GTs, but they are a dime a dozen. Looked good though.

Last edited:

Stang Hi

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm sorry if it took a little longer than expected to get everyone on the dyno, but so far we couldn't have asked for better weather and turnout....A correction on the Ford GT...It has the Ford Racing Muffler, no tuning...Not to take away from the Cobra, but I think my white Saleen with me driving would have been a better race..I know the Cobra makes more power and is a little lighter, I don't know hp/tq on the Cobra but my guess would be 600rwhp, I'm @ 505rwhp... just my thought it would have been a better race to watch...Also the car is detuned to 440rwhp and rev limited to 5200rpms for the street...I frequently outrun the Ford GT in my Saleen...The Ford GT is getting the Kenne bell blower next month along with my tuning, I believe with those mods we will be pushing close to 700rwhp, It is @ 542rwhp now....Thanks again to everyone for your support....It's good to see so many fast cars running on the street here in LA...Cody

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
04cobracop said:
Man, We had an awesome turn out. Alot of mustangs, several SS's, several WS6's, Lightning, new GT500, two GT40's, and real nice Cobra Roush (real one). Andrew also known as Screamin Cobra did hand one of the GT40's A$# to him. DEAD EYE and I were in his awesome Viper as the chase car. The GT40 had exhaust and tune. Screamin Cobra put atleast three to five cars lengths on the GT40. We have it on video, I will have it up by tomorrow. To Cody@StangHi thanks for everything and hopefully this will bring more business to you!!! Now, DEAD EYE great race, whenever you are ready for a rematch just let me know. Yes, we can go from a high roll for you "Man get some DR's"!!!LOL. Had to great time meeting everyone and hopefully we can start doing this once a month???

:coolman:

bnglcat

Established Member
kezell said:
I have most of the cars that dynoed on video. If any of you want to see them.

I have all of the cars on video as well, as well as pics of all of them that showed up at Stang Hi before we started dyno'ing. I am going to throw a super amature video together of all of them with their results (unless someone tells me not to tell). I will get a link up soon and the pics up probably tonight after work. Definitely some nice rides out there. I think the best part for me was the ride in the GT at the end of the night. That was the perfect capper...other than slamming my head in the door because I didn't crouch down in my seat.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
hey bnglcat,

really appreciate you letting me use your cai dude. thanks alot gonna have to buy a new here pretty soon.
thanks again
brandon

SikSnke

Established Member
I would definately like to see some video. I still havent even seen the video of my dyno and what happened!! lol My clutch feels fine so i dunno....

Users who are viewing this thread